    thanks for any insight!

    aloha
    BRIAN

    Brian, Apr 4, 2005

  2. Brian wrote:
    > I'm looking for an apartment / studio of my own here in Honolulu. How does
    > the rental process work? IE I see an ad in the paper that sounds good and
    > call to check it out.
    >
    > What is the process in getting a rental? Do they typically talk to many
    > people/applicants interested in the rental property and then make a decision
    > as to who to rent to?
    >
    > I have perfect credit, am a full time student with a job, and my family
    > helps me pay for quite a bit as well, so I don't see how anyone would say no
    > to me. This is the first time I've started looking at this process. What can
    > I expect in my efforts to snag a place in this certain studio?
    >
    > thanks for any insight!
    >
    > aloha
    > BRIAN

    The best person to talk to is the landlord, only he can tell you how he
    conducts his business.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Brian_H=B9=A9?=, Apr 4, 2005

  3. Brian

    Stickems. Guest

    Why do you want to know? If you want the apartment go for it, whether you
    know the procedure or not you will still have to follow it.

    Stickems., Apr 4, 2005
  4. Brian

    Mellowed Guest

    The requirements for renting is set by the Landlord. You might need a
    cosigner to guarantee the rent. Just start talking to Landlords or
    Property Management companies.

    :

    Mellowed, Apr 4, 2005
  5. Brian

    * Guest

    Hi JANA, You told me:
    > What does that have to do with 24hoursupport.helpdesk ???
    >
    > Go talk to the landlord about his building, and his policies. Visit
    > the city hall in the area, and see someone about the legal
    > obligations. Also check on the history of the proposed landlord. He
    > is going to check on you, and at the same time, you should check on
    > him.
    >
    > Now, get your news groups straightened out!!!

    24hoursupport.helpdesk, you fucked in the head goose, is for any subject
    whatsoever. You are one hell of a fucked in the head pillock. If the poster
    wishes to discuss a cure for his anal warts then he is quite well within the
    bounds of reasonableness to do so.

    If you disgaree with that, you chumpfuck, post the fucking charter for the
    newsgroup.

    *, Apr 5, 2005
  6. Brian

    * Guest

    Hi dadiOH, You told me:
    > Brian wrote:
    >> I'm looking for an apartment / studio of my own here in Honolulu. How
    >> does the rental process work? IE I see an ad in the paper that sounds
    >> good and call to check it out.
    >>
    >> What is the process in getting a rental?

    Ok, DUDiOH, the question was, paraphrased, "What is the process for renting
    an apartment?":

    > You are a student at UH? Then location
    > might be a concern you would have. Moilili or Manoa would be close,
    > St. Louis Heights and Makiki reasonably so.

    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH! "What is the process for renting an apartment?"

    > You might prefer a quiet place to study so a complex of numerous
    > apartments - with many young families and children - might not be as
    > good for you as a private home with one or two units. Consider street
    > noise too...something right on Beretania or University will be pretty
    > noisy.

    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! "What is the process for renting an apartment?"

    > Got a car or do you get around by bus? If the latter, proximity to a
    > busline should be a concern. If the former, is there designated
    > parking or do you have to park on the street? Not easy to find
    > street parking in Honolulu.

    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! "What is the process for renting an apartment?"

    > How about laundry? Plan to use a laundromat or do you want to do it
    > at the apartment? If the latter, are there machines within the unit
    > (most condos will have) or is there an area for use by all tenants?
    > Along that line, make sure the unit has whatever other major
    > appliances (stove, fridge) you need.

    LMFARO "What is the process for renting an apartment?"

    > After calling, setup an appointment to go see it if it sounds good.
    > If you like it - and if terms are suitable to you - just tell the
    > landlord you'll take it. He may say, fine" or he may say something
    > to the effect that others are coming to see it (which generally means
    > he doesn't want to rent to you), may even directly decline. If he
    > declines, ask why. ____________________

    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! "What is the process for renting an apartment?"

    *, Apr 5, 2005
  7. Brian

    bmast17 Guest

    > I'm looking for an apartment / studio of my own here in Honolulu. How
    > does the rental process work? IE I see an ad in the paper that sounds
    > good and call to check it out.
    >
    > What is the process in getting a rental? Do they typically talk to
    > many people/applicants interested in the rental property and then make
    > a decision as to who to rent to?
    >
    > I have perfect credit, am a full time student with a job, and my
    > family helps me pay for quite a bit as well, so I don't see how anyone
    > would say no to me. This is the first time I've started looking at
    > this process. What can I expect in my efforts to snag a place in this
    > certain studio?
    >
    > thanks for any insight!
    >
    > aloha
    > BRIAN

    make some friends at the Wave and ask them .......... they know

    http://www.wavewaikiki.com/

    bmast17, Apr 7, 2005
  8. look in the add it should tell you how to get a home from cynthia.

    Cynthia A Felver, Apr 11, 2005