    sam1471 Guest

    How does google aort its results is it from the most popular web sites
    could some1 tell me pls????

    sam1471, Nov 24, 2005

  2. sam1471

    Brian Guest

    "sam1471" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    news:...
    > How does google aort its results is it from the most popular web sites
    > could some1 tell me pls????

    1. money
    2. keyword hit precision

    Brian, Nov 24, 2005

  3. sam1471, <>, the sulfuric, odourous dewberry, and
    broom maker, harangued:

    http://google2.utsystem.edu/user_help.html

    Glynn Starnes, Nov 24, 2005
  4. sam1471

    Wizard Guest

    385d23b$:

    --
    Is it possible you only act stupid to hide that fact you know you are
    stupid?

    Wizard, Nov 24, 2005
  5. sam1471

    Wizard Guest

    sam1471 , wrote in message
    :
    > How does google aort its results is it from the most popular web sites
    > could some1 tell me pls????

    Why don't you Google for the answer you're looking for, you lazy,
    shagbiatch.

    Wizard, Nov 24, 2005
  6. sam1471

    Brian Guest

    "Wizard" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:0d0b33aa8637495a9a2
    -cacodaemonic-baboon.net...
    > sam1471 , wrote in message
    > :
    >> How does google aort its results is it from the most popular web sites
    >> could some1 tell me pls????

    > Why don't you Google for the answer you're looking for, you lazy,
    > shagbiatch.

    Well done, you frigging gay fruit bat. If the OP knew the answer to look
    for, do you think there would be a reason to search for it? Think about it,
    you lunatic.

    Brian, Nov 24, 2005
  7. sam1471

    John Holmes Guest

    Brian blabbered in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > "Wizard" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    > -cacodaemonic-baboon.net...
    >> sam1471 , wrote in message
    >> :
    >>> How does google aort its results is it from the most popular web
    >>> sites could some1 tell me pls????

    >> Why don't you Google for the answer you're looking for, you lazy,
    >> shagbiatch.

    > Well done, you frigging gay fruit bat. If the OP knew the answer to
    > look for, do you think there would be a reason to search for it? Think
    > about it, you lunatic.

    Get over it, Brian. Wizard is just a stupid **** poasting from
    googlegroups. Maybe we should plonk him.

    --
    Your mother was a bashful cannibal who achieved orgasm in a home for the
    terminally short of cash.

    John Holmes, Nov 24, 2005
  8. sam1471

    UnderScore Guest

    "Brian" <> wrote in message news:4385d23b$...
    > "sam1471" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    >> How does google aort its results is it from the most popular web sites
    >> could some1 tell me pls????

    > 1. money
    > 2. keyword hit precision

    Actually money has nothing to do with it, except for sponsored links. They
    use algorhithms that are kept secret, but it's a combination of PageRank
    (how many pages link to yours) and of keyword searches. It's totally untrue
    that you can pay to get better pagerank (unless you mean creating websites
    out of thin air for the simple purpose of linking back to your own, just for
    the rank boost, and that's not even guaranteed to work!).

    Under_Score

    UnderScore, Nov 24, 2005
  9. sam1471

    Wizard Guest

    Brian , wrote in message
    385d9be$:
    > "Wizard" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    > -cacodaemonic-baboon.net...
    >> sam1471 , wrote in message
    >> :
    >>> How does google aort its results is it from the most popular web
    >>> sites could some1 tell me pls????

    >> Why don't you Google for the answer you're looking for, you lazy,
    >> shagbiatch.

    > Well done,

    Thank you.

    > you frigging gay fruit bat. If the OP knew the answer to
    > look for,

    Where do you infer from the OP that he is unable to search using the meagre
    vocabulary he used for posting his question?

    > do you think

    Yes, but you evidently can't.

    > there would be a reason to search for it?

    A reason to search you say? What the **** medication have you forgotten to
    have your wet-nurse make you take up your arse, you dumb cuntscab?

    > Think about it, you lunatic.

    Get fucked with a broken bottle, you brain-dead pansy-arsed pussy cuntwipe.

    Wizard, Nov 24, 2005
  10. sam1471

    Wizard Guest

    John Holmes , wrote in message
    :
    > Brian blabbered in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    >
    >> "Wizard" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    >> -cacodaemonic-baboon.net...
    >>> sam1471 , wrote in message
    >>> :
    >>> Why don't you Google for the answer you're looking for, you lazy,
    >>> shagbiatch.

    >> Well done, you frigging gay fruit bat. If the OP knew the answer to
    >> look for, do you think there would be a reason to search for it?
    >> Think about it, you lunatic.
    >>

    > Get over it, Brian. Wizard is just a stupid **** poasting from
    > googlegroups. Maybe we should plonk him.

    <snort>

    Wizard, Nov 24, 2005
  11. sam1471

    Brian Guest

    "UnderScore" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    > "Brian" <> wrote in message news:4385d23b$...
    >> "sam1471" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    >>> How does google aort its results is it from the most popular web sites
    >>> could some1 tell me pls????

    >> 1. money
    >> 2. keyword hit precision

    > Actually money has nothing to do with it, except for sponsored links.

    absolute bollocks!

    Brian, Nov 24, 2005
  12. sam1471

    Wizard Guest

    Brian , wrote in message
    :
    > "UnderScore" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    >> "Brian" <> wrote in message
    >>> "sam1471" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    >>> 1. money
    >>> 2. keyword hit precision

    >> Actually money has nothing to do with it, except for sponsored links.

    > absolute bollocks!

    That doesn't yield much at all actually, look.

    Results 1 - 10 of about 246,000 for absolute bollocks. (0.19 seconds)

    http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient-ff&ie=UTF-8&rls=GGGL,GGGL:20
    05-09,GGGL:en&q=absolute+bollocks

    Did you note the single sponsored link? So, UnderScore was correct, money
    has very little to do with it, you thick Jew ****.

    Watch, and learn, eh.

    Wizard, Nov 24, 2005
  13. sam1471

    John Holmes Guest

    Wizard blabbered in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > John Holmes , wrote in message
    > :
    >> Brian blabbered in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    >>
    >>> "Wizard" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    >>> -cacodaemonic-baboon.net...
    >>>
    >>> Well done, you frigging gay fruit bat. If the OP knew the answer to
    >>> look for, do you think there would be a reason to search for it?
    >>> Think about it, you lunatic.
    >>>

    >> Get over it, Brian. Wizard is just a stupid **** poasting from
    >> googlegroups. Maybe we should plonk him.

    > <snort>

    <yawn>

    I'll have another glass of red wine. Cheers!

    --
    Your mother was a wet fiend who assembled plastic scale model kits of
    industrial appliances on drugs.

    John Holmes, Nov 24, 2005
  14. sam1471

    Brian Guest

    -piece-anus-faced-geezer.org...

    next try goes: here:__________________________________________

    Brian, Nov 24, 2005
  15. sam1471

    Wizard Guest

    John Holmes , wrote in message
    :
    > Wizard blabbered in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    >
    >> John Holmes , wrote in message
    >> :
    >>> Brian blabbered in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    >>> Get over it, Brian. Wizard is just a stupid **** poasting from
    >>> googlegroups. Maybe we should plonk him.

    >> <snort>
    >>

    > <yawn>
    >
    > I'll have another glass of red wine. Cheers!

    You're not as think as you drunk you are.

    Wizard, Nov 24, 2005
  16. sam1471

    Wizard Guest

    Brian , wrote in message
    :
    > "Wizard" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    > -piece-anus-faced-geezer.org...
    >> Brian , wrote in message
    >> :
    >>> "UnderScore" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    >>> absolute bollocks!

    >> That doesn't yield much at all actually, look.
    >> Results 1 - 10 of about 246,000 for absolute bollocks. (0.19 seconds)

    http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient-ff&ie=UTF-8&rls=GGGL,GGGL:
    >> 20 05-09,GGGL:en&q=absolute+bollocks
    >> Did you note the single sponsored link? So, UnderScore was correct,
    >> money has very little to do with it, you thick Jew ****.

    > next try goes: here:__________________________________________

    There are no second prizes, Bwian.

    >> Watch, and learn, eh.

    You fail to realise Bwian, you are following my rules, not yours, and so far
    you're doing OK, for a fuckwit, as expected.

    Now just admit to being totally off beam and abundantly wrong, then scurry
    along, there's a good lad, before you get buttfucked on Usenet for all to
    see, and have good cause to laugh at you some more.

    Wizard, Nov 24, 2005
  17. sam1471

    Shut up, you ****. I'm not drunk. Yet.

    --
    Your mother was a raving ninny who served a life sentence in a cave.

    John Holmes, Nov 24, 2005
  18. sam1471

    Wizard Guest

    John Holmes , wrote in message
    :
    > Wizard blabbered in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    >
    >> John Holmes , wrote in message
    >> :
    >>> Wizard blabbered in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    >>> <yawn>
    >>>
    >>> I'll have another glass of red wine. Cheers!

    >> You're not as think as you drunk you are.
    >>

    > Shut up, you ****. I'm not drunk. Yet.

    LOL

    Wizard, Nov 24, 2005
  19. sam1471