    Aloke
    ----
    to reply by e-mail remove 123 and change invalid to com
    Aloke Prasad, Feb 28, 2004

  2. Aloke Prasad

    Dave Guest

    "Aloke Prasad" <> wrote in message
    news:dO90c.2$...
    > DVDFab at http://www.dvdfab.com/ seems to be a replacement for DVDXcopy
    > (before the ripper was removed.
    >
    > What is the net-opinion of DVDFab?

    I have it here, nowhere near as good as clone dvd or dvd shrink, and its
    totally different to the versions of dvdxcopy that i have used.
    Dave, Feb 29, 2004

  3. Aloke Prasad

    sumoneOnRR Guest

    As mentioned it's totally different. It's a good program to maintain
    original quality, splitting DVD9' to 2 DVD R's. I would say it's great, but
    releases have been a little buggy, but overall a decent program. Latest
    seems to have worked OK for me.

    sumoneOnRR, Feb 29, 2004
  4. Aloke Prasad

    Aloke Prasad Guest

    "Dave" <> wrote in message

    > "Aloke Prasad" <> wrote in message
    > > DVDFab at http://www.dvdfab.com/ seems to be a replacement for DVDXcopy
    > > (before the ripper was removed.
    > >
    > > What is the net-opinion of DVDFab?

    > I have it here, nowhere near as good as clone dvd or dvd shrink, and its
    > totally different to the versions of dvdxcopy that i have used.

    How is it different from DVDXCopy? It can be used to copy encrypted DVD's,
    just like DVDXCopy. This can be a "true" copy on multiple media or
    compressed to fit on a single DVD-R.

    What can DVDShrink do that DVDFab cannot?

    --
    Aloke
    ----
    Aloke Prasad, Feb 29, 2004
  5. Aloke Prasad

    > "Dave" <> wrote in message
    > >
    > > "Aloke Prasad" <> wrote in message
    > > > DVDFab at http://www.dvdfab.com/ seems to be a replacement for

    DVDXcopy
    > > > (before the ripper was removed.
    > > >
    > > > What is the net-opinion of DVDFab?

    > > I have it here, nowhere near as good as clone dvd or dvd shrink, and its
    > > totally different to the versions of dvdxcopy that i have used.

    > How is it different from DVDXCopy?

    Its a totally different program, hence the different name, hence the
    different options in the 2 programs etc.

    > It can be used to copy encrypted DVD's,
    > just like DVDXCopy. This can be a "true" copy on multiple media or
    > compressed to fit on a single DVD-R.

    Well, duh! that could be said for many dvd movie copy software and
    utilities.

    > What can DVDShrink do that DVDFab cannot?

    Loads of stuff, why not download it to find out for yourself??????
    Dave, Mar 1, 2004