    Is there a webguide somewhere which will explain AWB to me in detail?

    Thx
    RR

    Ralph O'Rourke, Sep 11, 2003

  2. Ralph O'Rourke

    Robertwgross Guest

    Ralph, you will likely get better advice if you identify your specific camera.

    ---Bob Gross---

    Robertwgross, Sep 11, 2003

  3. Camera = Pentax Optio S
    It has AUTO + 5 manual settings.

    Ralph O'Rourke, Sep 12, 2003
  4. Ralph O'Rourke

    Jimmy Guest

    "Ralph O'Rourke" <> wrote in message
    > Camera = Pentax Optio S
    > It has AUTO + 5 manual settings.

    Can't say for sure, but normally when you depress the shutter release button halfway it locks focus,
    exposure, and WB. The camera should sense the flash was suppressed and make the WB correction that
    was set with the release button. You may need to do a manual WB setting for natural lighting or
    even a custom WB if the camera has this function.

    Jimmy, Sep 12, 2003