    --
    Andy

    email: sweetandylicious at eml dot cc
    Sweet Andy Licious, Aug 7, 2003

  2. Bebop & Rocksteady, Aug 7, 2003

  3. Sweet Andy Licious

    RobZip Guest

    "Sweet Andy Licious" <> wrote in message
    > I know it's info, but how do you view it?

    Right Click>Open With>Notepad. .nfo's are a text file
    RobZip, Aug 7, 2003
  4. Sweet Andy Licious

    °Mike° Guest

    °Mike°, Aug 7, 2003
  5. Sweet Andy Licious

    nemo Guest

    RobZip <> wrote in message

    > "Sweet Andy Licious" <> wrote in message
    > > I know it's info, but how do you view it?
    > >

    > Right Click>Open With>Notepad. .nfo's are a text file

    You can also just change the extension from *.nfo to *.txt - or you can
    change it to *.doc, open it and select "Recover text from any file."

    Judging from the icon and from the error message I get, it looks like
    there's a Windoze program to open them which I haven't got or haven't
    installed. Might be worth asking MS about this. It might be on the Windoze
    CD.

    Nemo
    nemo, Aug 12, 2003
  6. Sweet Andy Licious

    Barry OGrady Guest

    On Tue, 12 Aug 2003 16:51:13 GMT, "nemo" <> wrote:

    >RobZip <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "Sweet Andy Licious" <> wrote in message
    >> > I know it's info, but how do you view it?
    >> >

    >> Right Click>Open With>Notepad. .nfo's are a text file
    >>

    >You can also just change the extension from *.nfo to *.txt - or you can
    >change it to *.doc, open it and select "Recover text from any file."
    >
    >Judging from the icon and from the error message I get, it looks like
    >there's a Windoze program to open them which I haven't got or haven't
    >installed. Might be worth asking MS about this. It might be on the Windoze
    >CD.

    NFOview.

    >Nemo

    -Barry