    up with was Microsoft recommandation on MCP wab site.

    Thank you

    Chip, MCSD.NET, MCSD VS6.0, MCAD

    =?Utf-8?B?Y2hpcA==?=, Jan 13, 2004

  2. I have put one or two across the top of my resume, which looks good with the
    Word templates. They used to have the stacked logos, with multiple titles,
    so two was nice (one for dev/DBA, the other for SE).

    --
    Gregory A. Beamer
    MVP; MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

    Think Outside the Box!
    "chip" <> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > I have a pretty silly question. How do you use Microsoft logos in your

    resume?
    > Do you use them? If Yes, do you add them on the top or on the bottom of

    the resume?
    > Do you use a title like this?
    >
    > " Your name, MCSD,MCSE"
    >
    > Do you know what is the "professional" way to do it? I did some research

    on the Internet and all I came

    Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\), Jan 13, 2004

  3. =?Utf-8?B?Y2hpcA==?=

    Hermit Dave Guest

    well since my MCSD expired in 2000 i have been using the MCP logo...
    i aleast had one valid cert... and in 2 months time i should have MCAD

    what i do is put it on the top right corner...

    make sure the size is right... and that bout it... you can choose from
    different logo options... you welcome pack should give you an idea... plus
    you can always to to MCP site and download them....

    --

    Regards,

    HD

    Hermit Dave, Jan 13, 2004
  4. =?Utf-8?B?Y2hpcA==?=

    Daniel P. Guest

    I thought the MS certifications never expire (?)

    Daniel P., Jan 13, 2004
  5. =?Utf-8?B?Y2hpcA==?=

    Hermit Dave Guest

    oh well.. got a letter a few years back which said that i need to upgrade to
    the newer certification... it was so long back... ( well 3 and half is a
    long time)
    but i think it meant something like that...
    i still am MCSD but for a product which was replaced by a better one and a
    set of exams which have been discontinued.. so technically !!!

    --
    Regards,

    HD

    Hermit Dave, Jan 13, 2004
  6. =?Utf-8?B?Y2hpcA==?=

    Hermit Dave Guest

    shocked... but i still am... ( i guess they meant to tell me to keep up with
    my skills ) lol

    --
    Regards,

    HD

    Hermit Dave, Jan 13, 2004
  7. =?Utf-8?B?Y2hpcA==?=

    Daniel P. Guest

    Yes, you are still MCSD but for the products you tested for.
    So if you passed then it is going to say "MCSD for Microsoft Visual Studio
    6.0"

    Then for .NET it is going to say "MCSD for .NET"

    They both show up on my transcript.

    > oh well.. got a letter a few years back which said that i need to upgrade

    > the newer certification... it was so long back... ( well 3 and half is a
    > long time)
    > but i think it meant something like that...
    > i still am MCSD but for a product which was replaced by a better one and a
    > set of exams which have been discontinued.. so technically !!!
    >
    > --
    > Regards,
    >
    > HD
    >
    > "Daniel P." <> wrote in message
    > > I thought the MS certifications never expire (?)
    > >

    > > "Hermit Dave" <> wrote in

    message

    Daniel P., Jan 13, 2004
  8. =?Utf-8?B?Y2hpcA==?=

    Hermit Dave Guest

    okay i finished my mcsd in 1999 when VS 6.0 exams where supposed to be
    coming out... infact i gave my win arch exams 2 weeks before the last
    official date... (with VS 5)

    i do have an mcsd cert but my transacript (on mcp secure site) for some
    reason doesnt show MCSD... it shows all the exams... and in the logo
    downloads again.. it gives me only mcp logo.. i would say that that has
    something to do with expiry of those exams... but what the heck.. in a
    months time i will have done my MCAD... and probably by the end of this year
    my MCSD...

    --
    Regards,

    HD

    Hermit Dave, Jan 13, 2004
  9. =?Utf-8?B?Y2hpcA==?=

    Daniel P. Guest

    I think you should send an email to
    MS should be consistent in what they do.
    If VS6 did not expire then VC5 should not expire too.
    From what I know MCDBA for SQL Server 7 did not expire.

    Good luck with your MCAD and MCSD.NET!

    I liked the most 70-300, the architecture exam, and I also liked 70-229,
    database design.
    IMHO the rest of them are just a piece of cake :)

    > okay i finished my mcsd in 1999 when VS 6.0 exams where supposed to be
    > coming out... infact i gave my win arch exams 2 weeks before the last
    > official date... (with VS 5)
    >
    > i do have an mcsd cert but my transacript (on mcp secure site) for some
    > reason doesnt show MCSD... it shows all the exams... and in the logo
    > downloads again.. it gives me only mcp logo.. i would say that that has
    > something to do with expiry of those exams... but what the heck.. in a
    > months time i will have done my MCAD... and probably by the end of this

    year
    > my MCSD...
    >
    > --
    > Regards,
    >
    > HD
    >
    > "Daniel P." <> wrote in message
    > > Yes, you are still MCSD but for the products you tested for.
    > > So if you passed then it is going to say "MCSD for Microsoft Visual

    Studio
    > > 6.0"
    > >
    > > Then for .NET it is going to say "MCSD for .NET"
    > >
    > > They both show up on my transcript.
    > >

    > > "Hermit Dave" <> wrote in

    message

    Daniel P., Jan 13, 2004
  10. =?Utf-8?B?Y2hpcA==?=

    Hermit Dave Guest

    Thanks mate... SQL Server was the first in the lot i gave.. and it was
    nice... would love to take on the arch one.. but still getting sorted...
    yeah i will write to mcphelp... thanks...

    --
    Regards,

    HD

    Hermit Dave, Jan 13, 2004
  11. =?Utf-8?B?Y2hpcA==?=

    Guest Guest

    I don't use the logo on my resume. Umm... maybe I should...

    Guest, Jan 13, 2004