    Bill
    --
    W.G. Ryan MVP Windows - Embedded

    William Ryan eMVP, Jun 6, 2004

  2. William Ryan  eMVP

    Anonymous Guest

    Legit sites are:

    www.transcender.com ( Best, very expensive )
    www.measureup.com ( Very good, a little cheaper than
    transcender )
    www.walshsw.com ( Good, some .Net gurus trying to provide
    low cost alternative to above two, just
    starting out )
    www.certquest.net ( OK, not sure if they are still adding
    test or not )

    Stay away from Brain Dumps and learn the material. It will
    be most rewarding.

    Best of Luck,

    this but I'm faced
    >with a dilemma. I want to do everythign I can to pass

    306 and I'm pretty
    >sure I'm ready. However, I'd hate to fail and know I

    could have just
    >studied a bit more and been alright.
    >
    >My dilemma is that I see people say 'Braindump' type

    exams are cheating.
    >Don't want to go that route, want to do everything

    legit. So, <my idiot
    >question>, How can I tell what sites are real and which

    ones aren't?

    Anonymous, Jun 6, 2004

  3. William Ryan  eMVP

    Frisbee® Guest

    William Ryan eMVP wrote:
    > I know I probably sound like a total moron for asking this but I'm
    > faced with a dilemma. I want to do everythign I can to pass 306 and
    > I'm pretty sure I'm ready. However, I'd hate to fail and know I
    > could have just studied a bit more and been alright.
    >
    > My dilemma is that I see people say 'Braindump' type exams are
    > cheating. Don't want to go that route, want to do everything legit.
    > So, <my idiot question>, How can I tell what sites are real and which
    > ones aren't?
    >
    > Any suggestions?

    Basically, if they use words like "actual" or "real" exam questions it's
    probably a br@in dump. A lot of them offer pass guaruntees, but that alone
    does not mean it's a br@in dump.

    Your best bet is to google the groups on whichever practice exams you're
    looking at. More than likely it will be discussed, and you should be able
    to gleam from the posts whether it's legit or not, and whether it's any good
    or not.

    --
    Fris "Nicey-nicey poster" bee®, MCNGP #13

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
    http://www.mcngp.tk

    Certaholics

    Frisbee®, Jun 7, 2004
  4. Thanks anonymous, I appreciate it. No worries on avoiding the brain dumps;
    I asked precisely b/c I wanted to make sure I go legit. Screw cheating and
    screw cheaters.

    --
    W.G. Ryan MVP Windows - Embedded

    http://forums.devbuzz.com