    I have 70-271 and it doesn't mention the edition on it anywhere...

    Copyright 2004
    Authors - Walter Glenn, Michael T. Simpson

    TYR, Aug 2, 2006

  2. TYR

    Gis Bun Guest

    Better way of telling. It's on the front cover. A big "2".

    Gis Bun, Aug 2, 2006

  3. TYR

    Lasher Guest

    =?Utf-8?B?R2lzIEJ1bg==?= <> wrote in

    > Better way of telling. It's on the front cover. A big "2".
    >
    > "TYR" wrote:
    >
    >> I have 70-271 and it doesn't mention the edition on it anywhere...
    >>
    >> Copyright 2004
    >> Authors - Walter Glenn, Michael T. Simpson

    You might confuse them with all the other twos. It says Second Edition.

    --
    -Lasher
    MCNGP #50

    Lasher, Aug 2, 2006
  4. TYR

    BD [MCNGP] Guest

    << While I was at work, Gis Bun spurted out:
    > Better way of telling. It's on the front cover. A big "2".

    You know, nobody is going to trust your word now cheater.
    --
    BD
    MCNGP #51

    BD [MCNGP], Aug 2, 2006
  5. It says the edition on the front right of the book cover. Mine says 2 and
    underneath second edition

    laurencedoherty, Aug 3, 2006