    stand deals mainly with MP3's and Gaming. What about real technology as it
    applies to IT?

    Thanks.

    D V. Brown, Sep 24, 2003

  2. D V. Brown

    Guest

    I get PC Magazine.

    Gary

    >What magazines, news letters and whatnot do you read to keep up on current
    >and future technology? I found that most of the mags I find on the news
    >stand deals mainly with MP3's and Gaming. What about real technology as it
    >applies to IT?
    >
    >Thanks.

    , Sep 24, 2003

  3. D V. Brown

    AG Guest

    "D V. Brown" <> wrote in message
    > What magazines, news letters and whatnot do you read to keep up on current
    > and future technology? I found that most of the mags I find on the news
    > stand deals mainly with MP3's and Gaming. What about real technology as it
    > applies to IT?
    >
    > Thanks.

    I get lots of email lists. Some are the Langa list www.langa.com and Tom's
    Hardware newsletter from www.tomshardware.com Cnet has some good ones and
    Chris Pirillo AKA the Lockergnome has several good ones too.

    I also buy books. I've got 4 about Linux on my desk right now, one about
    routing and switching, one about Qmail and the Linux version of "Upgrading
    and Repairing PCs". That and a Bible but that has nothing to do with
    computers.
    AG

    AG, Sep 25, 2003
  4. D V. Brown

    D V. Brown Guest

    Re: Thanks Everyone who replied...

    I will start some subscriptions and update my library of comp knowledge.

    Thanks again

    D V. Brown, Sep 27, 2003