    help would be greatly appreciated.

    Thank you

    yuke
    Yuke, Jan 10, 2005

  2. Yuke

    Malke Guest

    Yuke wrote:

    > I'm sorry but I'm really new to this. I have a desktop and a laptop
    > both has Windows XP. I recently purchased lynksis wireless network
    > router to share the cable connection. I was wondering if I can use
    > this to share the printer that's currently hooked up with the desktop.
    > If so how do you do that? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

    Of course. The fact that the network is wireless doesn't change the way
    you share the printer. Here are some links to help you set up your
    network:

    http://www.practicallynetworked.com/sharing/xp/filesharing.htm (Home)
    (Pro)
    http://www.practicallynetworked.com/support/troubleshoot_index.htm
    http://www.ezlan.net/index.html

    Malke
    --
    MS MVP - Windows Shell/User
    Elephant Boy Computers
    Malke, Jan 10, 2005

  3. Yuke

    Steve P Guest

    Take a look at the Linksys print servers.
    http://www.linksys.com/products/

    Steve

    Steve P, Jan 10, 2005