    When you delete the firefox folder and reinstall, it still knows your
    preferences, bookmarks etc. I don't see how since you uninstall the browser
    then delete the programs folder.

    AMDX2, Dec 20, 2005

  2. AMDX2

    LookImSorry Guest

    C:\Documents and Settings\<USER NAME>\Application Data\
    delete Mozilla Firefox

    LookImSorry, Dec 20, 2005

  3. AMDX2

    DC Guest

    AMDX2 wrote:
    > I want to remove all of firefox so how do you do that? Add/Remove does not.
    > When you delete the firefox folder and reinstall, it still knows your
    > preferences, bookmarks etc. I don't see how since you uninstall the browser
    > then delete the programs folder.

    Find your Firefox user profile folder. Delete it.

    --
    DC Linux RU #1000111011000111001

    The word 'politics' is derived from the word 'poly', meaning 'many'
    and the word 'ticks', meaning 'blood sucking parasites'.

    DC, Dec 20, 2005
  4. AMDX2

    PackRat2112 Guest

    DC <> wrote in

    > AMDX2 wrote:
    >> I want to remove all of firefox so how do you do that? Add/Remove
    >> does not. When you delete the firefox folder and reinstall, it still
    >> knows your preferences, bookmarks etc. I don't see how since you
    >> uninstall the browser then delete the programs folder.

    > Find your Firefox user profile folder. Delete it.

    that's what "lookimsorry" said....

    PackRat2112, Dec 20, 2005
  5. AMDX2

    DC Guest

    PackRat2112 wrote:
    > DC <> wrote in

    >> AMDX2 wrote:
    >>> I want to remove all of firefox so how do you do that? Add/Remove
    >>> does not. When you delete the firefox folder and reinstall, it still
    >>> knows your preferences, bookmarks etc. I don't see how since you
    >>> uninstall the browser then delete the programs folder.

    >> Find your Firefox user profile folder. Delete it.

    > that's what "lookimsorry" said....

    G2, I presume? Whoopdedoo.

    --
    DC

    Indiscriminately killfiling Google Groups posters since 2003.

    DC, Dec 20, 2005