how do you like that?

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Piotr \Archie\ P., Oct 21, 2003.

  1. Piotr \Archie\ P., Oct 21, 2003

  2. Piotr \Archie\ P.

    Cherokee-LTD Guest

    I really like the 1942.jpg...
    Had the person been in the middle of the opening he would have been more
    noticeable... I don't know if that would be "better" without seeing it both
    ways but he seems to be a little camouflaged... still a nice shot. Wasn't
    fussy on the other one for no specific reason.
    -Brian

    "Piotr "Archie" P." <> wrote in message
    : http://www.wikings.pl/~archie/foto/duze/
    :
    : Pictures taken with Canon G5 and Raynox dcr-720 wideangle converter.
    : Poland - "the hapiness valley" - 7a.m
    :
    : greets
    : -Piotr