    344th BG 494th BS
    Visit my WW II B-26 website at:
    http://www.coastcomp.com/artkramer

    ArtKramr, Apr 23, 2004

  2. There's no real easy way to get there (from any photo software for that
    matter)

    What you really need to do is resize the image for web viewing, make
    thumbnail as well for the "ad", put it somewhere on the internet and link it
    into the HTML for your page.

    I end up doing this all with several tools, Easyshare is one of them. an
    HTML editor is another, etc.

    BTW, EasyShare will make this easier in the July release by supporting drag
    and drop to and from EasyShare to other apps.

    "ArtKramr" <> wrote in message
    > Just bought a Kodak 6490. Great. Love it. But the shots appear on the

    easyshare
    > screen, I can't seem it move them to e-bay. why not? Any ideas

    appreciated.

    William Jackson, Apr 23, 2004