    floor. Is there a way I can email this tree externally? Would I be able
    to use ## ?

    , Dec 14, 2005

  2. Gordon Guest

    scribed thusly:

    > Our network has a tree called ##Emp11 for all employees on the 11th
    > floor. Is there a way I can email this tree externally? Would I be able
    > to use ## ?

    What, precisely, do you mean by a "tree"?

    --
    Registered Linux User no 240308
    Ubuntu 5.10

    Gordon, Dec 14, 2005

  3. Guest

    I meant to say distribution list sorry. ##men ##women or whatever

    , Dec 14, 2005
  4. Gordon Guest

    scribed thusly:

    > I meant to say distribution list sorry. ##men ##women or whatever

    I don't think you can email a distribution list as itself - using Outlook?
    You can create a new pst file, drag the paople in the distribution list to
    the new Contacts folder and then export that as a CSV file if your
    recipients don't use Outlook, or just email the new pst file if they
    do.....

    Gordon, Dec 14, 2005
  5. Whiskers Guest

    On 2005-12-14, Gordon <> wrote:
    > scribed thusly:
    >
    >> Our network has a tree called ##Emp11 for all employees on the 11th
    >> floor. Is there a way I can email this tree externally? Would I be able
    >> to use ## ?

    > What, precisely, do you mean by a "tree"?

    I'm sure I've heard of someone who had a problem with the whispering grass
    telling the trees what the trees don't need to know, so presumably if you
    /want/ the trees to know, just talk to the whispering grass ;))

    --
    -- ^^^^^^^^^^
    -- Whiskers

    Whiskers, Dec 14, 2005
  6. Whiskers Guest

    On 2005-12-14, <> wrote:
    > Our network has a tree called ##Emp11 for all employees on the 11th
    > floor. Is there a way I can email this tree externally? Would I be able
    > to use ## ?

    Could you put all the people in the 11th floor (or rather, their e-mail
    addresses) into a 'group' in your e-mail client?

    --
    -- ^^^^^^^^^^
    -- Whiskers

    Whiskers, Dec 14, 2005
  7. Gordon Guest

    Whiskers scribed thusly:

    > On 2005-12-14, Gordon <> wrote:
    >> scribed thusly:
    >>
    >>> Our network has a tree called ##Emp11 for all employees on the 11th
    >>> floor. Is there a way I can email this tree externally? Would I be able
    >>> to use ## ?

    >> What, precisely, do you mean by a "tree"?

    > I'm sure I've heard of someone who had a problem with the whispering grass
    > telling the trees what the trees don't need to know, so presumably if you
    > /want/ the trees to know, just talk to the whispering grass ;))

    ROTFL!

    Gordon, Dec 14, 2005
  8. Gordon, <>, the transient, buck-toothed grape, and
    paving stone layer, sniffed:

    Stupid ****.

    2-Hydroxy-1-Chlorobenzoyl-Aspirol-Ethylimidazo-4-3, Dec 14, 2005
  9. Gordon Guest

    2-Hydroxy-1-Chlorobenzoyl-Aspirol-Ethylimidazo-4-3-Hydroxy-4-Hexanedioic-Acid
    scribed thusly:

    > Stupid ****.
    >
    > --

    It's a spam trap you dork.

    Gordon, Dec 14, 2005
  10. Gordon, <>, the snow-blind, garbled cyst, and
    person employed in the needlemaking trade to insert the needles into the
    paper ready for sale, berated:

    2-Hydroxy-1-Chlorobenzoyl-Aspirol-Ethylimidazo-4-3-Hydroxy-4-Hexanedioic-Aci
    > scribed thusly:
    >
    >> Stupid ****.
    >>
    >> --

    > It's a spam trap you dork.

    So? Why comment then, if it doesn't matter to you?

    Still no denial from you that you're verifiable ****, you ****.

    Swami Archibald Trotworth-Hashfoot, Dec 14, 2005
  11. Rich Wilson Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > Our network has a tree called ##Emp11 for all employees on the 11th
    > floor. Is there a way I can email this tree externally? Would I be able
    > to use ## ?

    E-mail a tree? You're going to need some damn good compression software for
    that. Maybe even a chainsaw.

    Rich Wilson, Dec 14, 2005
  12. Whiskers Guest

    On 2005-12-14, Rich Wilson <> wrote:

    > <> wrote in message
    >> Our network has a tree called ##Emp11 for all employees on the 11th
    >> floor. Is there a way I can email this tree externally? Would I be able
    >> to use ## ?

    > E-mail a tree? You're going to need some damn good compression software for
    > that. Maybe even a chainsaw.

    No, you just have to address the correct port (or 'crevice' in the
    arboreal terminology). You'll need a 'woodbin' to modulate and
    de-modulate between the binary side and the wooden side, of course.

    --
    -- ^^^^^^^^^^
    -- Whiskers

    Whiskers, Dec 14, 2005
  13. Toolman Tim Guest

    In news:,
    Whiskers spewed forth:
    > On 2005-12-14, Rich Wilson <> wrote:
    >>
    >> <> wrote in message
    >>> Our network has a tree called ##Emp11 for all employees on the 11th
    >>> floor. Is there a way I can email this tree externally? Would I be
    >>> able to use ## ?

    >> E-mail a tree? You're going to need some damn good compression
    >> software for that. Maybe even a chainsaw.

    > No, you just have to address the correct port (or 'crevice' in the
    > arboreal terminology). You'll need a 'woodbin' to modulate and
    > de-modulate between the binary side and the wooden side, of course.

    My woodbin has a hole in it.

    --
    We put the "K" in "Kwality"!

    Toolman Tim, Dec 14, 2005
  14. Gordon Guest

    Toolman Tim scribed thusly:

    > In news:,
    > Whiskers spewed forth:
    >> On 2005-12-14, Rich Wilson <> wrote:
    >>>
    >>> <> wrote in message
    >>>
    >>> E-mail a tree? You're going to need some damn good compression
    >>> software for that. Maybe even a chainsaw.

    >> No, you just have to address the correct port (or 'crevice' in the
    >> arboreal terminology). You'll need a 'woodbin' to modulate and
    >> de-modulate between the binary side and the wooden side, of course.

    > My woodbin has a hole in it.

    Then mend it dear Toolman, dear Toolman,dear Toolman
    Then Mend it dear Toolman,
    Mend it.

    Gordon, Dec 14, 2005
  15. old jon Guest

    "Gordon" <> wrote in message
    > Toolman Tim scribed thusly:
    >
    >> In news:,
    >> Whiskers spewed forth:

    >>> No, you just have to address the correct port (or 'crevice' in the
    >>> arboreal terminology). You'll need a 'woodbin' to modulate and
    >>> de-modulate between the binary side and the wooden side, of course.

    >> My woodbin has a hole in it.
    >>

    > Then mend it dear Toolman, dear Toolman,dear Toolman
    > Then Mend it dear Toolman,
    > Mend it.

    How shall he mend it dear Gordon, dear Gordon, dear Gordon ?

    old jon, Dec 14, 2005
  16. Toolman Tim Guest

    In news:BT_nf.18546$,
    old jon spewed forth:
    > "Gordon" <> wrote in message
    >> Toolman Tim scribed thusly:
    >>
    >>> In news:,
    >>> Whiskers spewed forth:

    >>> My woodbin has a hole in it.
    >>>

    >> Then mend it dear Toolman, dear Toolman,dear Toolman
    >> Then Mend it dear Toolman,
    >> Mend it.
    >>

    > How shall he mend it dear Gordon, dear Gordon, dear Gordon ?

    With a straw then, dear old jon, dear old...awww, crap give it up already
    <g>

    --
    We put the "K" in "Kwality"!

    Toolman Tim, Dec 14, 2005
  17. wrote:

    > Our network has a tree called ##Emp11 for all employees on the 11th
    > floor. Is there a way I can email this tree externally? Would I be able
    > to use ## ?

    Maybe, but what would be the answer? One falling leave from the 11th floor
    just for you? ;-)
    Linux 2.6.12-mm2 [LinuxCounter#295241,ICQ#4918962]

    Walter Mautner, Dec 15, 2005
  18. wrote:

    > Our network has a tree called ##Emp11 for all employees on the 11th
    > floor. Is there a way I can email this tree externally? Would I be able
    > to use ## ?

    Maybe, but what would be the answer? One falling leaf from the 11th floor

    Walter Mautner, Dec 15, 2005