    main concern....to keep it till I'm no
    longer interested. Thanks!!
    , Oct 10, 2004

  2. Thor Guest

    If you use Internet Explorer the easiest way is to go to the page you want
    to save, then after it is done loading, click "file" then "save as", and in
    the "save as type" box, choose "web archive single file *.MHT". Save it to a
    folder on your harddrive, then locate and burn that file to a CD using your
    CD burning tools, or windows CD burning utility. It puts all the graphics,
    html, text, etc into a single .MHT archive file that can be opened in IE.
    Saving the URL only will not save the page.

    Thor, Oct 11, 2004

  3. Guest

    Thanks, Thor, I'll try that!!
    , Oct 16, 2004