  1. I'm wondering if it is possible to configure the toolbar in mozilla.
    You can configure the toolbar in firefox and thunderbird, but I can't
    seem to configure the toolbar in mozilla. Is it even possible?

    Richard K. Kishore, Jul 16, 2004

  2. Richard K. Kishore

    Moz Champion Guest

    Richard K. Kishore wrote:

    > I'm wondering if it is possible to configure the toolbar in mozilla. You
    > can configure the toolbar in firefox and thunderbird, but I can't seem
    > to configure the toolbar in mozilla. Is it even possible?

    Netscape 4 allows you to switch off the pictures in the toolbar
    buttons. Can I do this in Mozilla?

    It would be possible to do this by using a different theme. The
    built-in themes (Classic and Modern) do not have toolbars that can
    readily display without icons, but it is possible to write a third-party
    theme that does. Several third-party themes reduce the amount of space
    the toolbars take by using icons only.

    Can I move the toolbars around?

    This is not yet implemented in Mozilla, but is in planning.
    Currently, you can use View | Show/Hide to switch toolbars on and off,
    or click on the side of the toolbar.

    Is that what you mean by 'configure'?

    --
    Mozilla Champion