    Your assistance much appreciated.

    Thanks in advance
    Denny B

    Denny B, Sep 27, 2003

  2. Denny B

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Denny B said:

    > How do you close individual programs before installing
    > new software.
    > I have used EndItAll for a long time and it worked fine.
    > However I recently updated EndItAll to v2 and I have
    > problems closing programs with it.
    >
    > I have decided I will close the programs manually but have
    > forgotten how this is done.
    >
    > Your assistance much appreciated.
    >
    > Thanks in advance
    > Denny B

    Ctrl+alt+del ?

    Brian H¹©, Sep 27, 2003

  3. Denny B

    Denny B Guest

    "Brian H¹©" <> wrote in message
    > Denny B said:
    >
    > > How do you close individual programs before installing
    > > new software.
    > > I have used EndItAll for a long time and it worked fine.
    > > However I recently updated EndItAll to v2 and I have
    > > problems closing programs with it.
    > >
    > > I have decided I will close the programs manually but have
    > > forgotten how this is done.
    > >
    > > Your assistance much appreciated.
    > >
    > > Thanks in advance
    > > Denny B

    > Ctrl+alt+del ?

    Can you not bring up a box that shows
    what programs are running.

    Denny B

    Denny B, Sep 27, 2003
  4. Denny B

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Denny B said:

    > "Brian H¹©" <> wrote in message
    >> Denny B said:
    >>
    >>> How do you close individual programs before installing
    >>> new software.
    >>> I have used EndItAll for a long time and it worked fine.
    >>> However I recently updated EndItAll to v2 and I have
    >>> problems closing programs with it.
    >>>
    >>> I have decided I will close the programs manually but have
    >>> forgotten how this is done.
    >>>
    >>> Your assistance much appreciated.
    >>>
    >>> Thanks in advance
    >>> Denny B

    >> Ctrl+alt+del ?

    > Can you not bring up a box that shows
    > what programs are running.
    >
    > Denny B

    I can yes, because I have task Manager in my OS

    Brian H¹©, Sep 27, 2003
  5. Denny B

    °Mike° Guest

    Most programs close from the menu bar, typically:

    File / Exit
    File / Close

    Or from the system tray:

    Right click / Exit
    Right click / Close

    Or similar.

    On Sat, 27 Sep 2003 10:07:22 -0600, in
    <cBidb.908$>
    Denny B scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Sep 27, 2003
  6. Denny B

    Patrick Guest

    Denny B wrote:
    > "Brian H¹©" <> wrote in message
    >> Denny B said:
    >>
    >>> How do you close individual programs before installing
    >>> new software.
    >>> I have used EndItAll for a long time and it worked fine.
    >>> However I recently updated EndItAll to v2 and I have
    >>> problems closing programs with it.
    >>>
    >>> I have decided I will close the programs manually but have
    >>> forgotten how this is done.
    >>>
    >>> Your assistance much appreciated.
    >>>
    >>> Thanks in advance
    >>> Denny B

    >> Ctrl+alt+del ?

    > Can you not bring up a box that shows
    > what programs are running.
    >
    > Denny B

    That is what Ctrl+alt+del will do (brings up the 'TaskManager')

    Patrick, Sep 27, 2003
  7. Denny B

    Rocky Guest

    Click on the X !!

    Rocky, Sep 28, 2003
  8. Denny B

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Rocky said:

    > Click on the X !!

    OK, I clicked on the X and it highlighted.
    :)

    Brian H¹©, Sep 28, 2003
  9. Denny B

    °Mike° Guest

    I clicked on the X and it sent the program to the system tray.
    It's *still* open... NEXT!

    On Sat, 27 Sep 2003 21:09:31 -0500, in
    <>
    Rocky scrawled:

    °Mike°, Sep 28, 2003
  10. Denny B

    Richard Guest

    Denny wrote:

    > How do you close individual programs before installing
    > new software.
    > I have used EndItAll for a long time and it worked fine.
    > However I recently updated EndItAll to v2 and I have
    > problems closing programs with it.

    > I have decided I will close the programs manually but have
    > forgotten how this is done.

    > Your assistance much appreciated.

    > Thanks in advance
    > Denny B

    Of all the damn stupid troll type questions.
    "It's been such a long time and I can't remember how to do it".
    BARF!

    Richard, Sep 28, 2003
  11. Denny B

    Denny B Guest

    "Richard" <anom@anom> wrote in message
    > Of all the damn stupid troll type questions.
    > "It's been such a long time and I can't remember how to do it".
    > BARF!

    Can we not honestly state our situation or do we
    have to be a mister know all like you.

    What is your purpose in getting involved in this
    thread? Do you inspect every thread so you can judge
    if its is a post you approve of?

    You sound like you graduated from Mr. ASS elementary
    school!!!!!!!

    Denny B

    Denny B, Sep 28, 2003
  12. Denny B

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Denny B said:

    > "Richard" <anom@anom> wrote in message
    >> Of all the damn stupid troll type questions.
    >> "It's been such a long time and I can't remember how to do it".
    >> BARF!

    > Can we not honestly state our situation or do we
    > have to be a mister know all like you.
    >
    > What is your purpose in getting involved in this
    > thread? Do you inspect every thread so you can judge
    > if its is a post you approve of?

    No, he just posts to let everyone know he is still able to access newsgroups,
    and that he sitting at his screen, posting shit, hoping that someone will come
    along and spank him as soon as possible.
    He is a pig for punishment, and just loves to be the centre of attraction.

    Brian H¹©, Sep 28, 2003