    wrote, it says a message e.g Joe Blow cast the first stone
    then shouted instead of that...How do am I able to change the standard
    message?

    massismo papadopoliluous, Oct 22, 2003

  2. massismo papadopoliluous

    Ralph Mann Guest

    Ralph Mann, Oct 22, 2003

  3. massismo papadopoliluous

    Richard Guest

    massismo papadopoliluous wrote:

    > When spme people respond to a quote in Outlook, instead of saying Joe
    > Blow
    > wrote, it says a message e.g Joe Blow cast the first
    > stone
    > then shouted instead of that...How do am I able to change the standard
    > message?

    Not possible with OE.
    However, if you install fidolook, it is. www.fidolook.com
    FL has a ton of options that OE will never have.
    Plus it has the capability of decoding yenc files directly.
    Once you install it, go to any test group and post various messages with
    different settings to see how it works.

    I am using OE with fidolook.

    Richard, Oct 22, 2003
  4. massismo papadopoliluous

    slylittlei Guest

    A hairy quadruped, furnished with a tail & pointed ears, probably
    arboreal in it's habits: Richard stated for the record...
    > massismo papadopoliluous wrote:
    >
    > > When spme people respond to a quote in Outlook, instead of saying

    > Joe
    >> Blow
    >> wrote, it says a message e.g Joe Blow cast the first
    >> stone
    >> then shouted instead of that...How do am I able to change the
    >> standard message?

    > Not possible with OE.
    > However, if you install fidolook, it is. www.fidolook.com
    > FL has a ton of options that OE will never have.
    > Plus it has the capability of decoding yenc files directly.
    > Once you install it, go to any test group and post various messages
    > with different settings to see how it works.
    >
    > I am using OE with fidolook.

    Not possible?
    Even /I/ know about OE quotefix, & I know next to nothing...
    How do you think my irritating intro from /Origin of Species/ got there?
    :-?

    slylittlei, Oct 22, 2003
  5. massismo papadopoliluous

    slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as massismo papadopoliluous
    continued:

    > When spme people respond to a quote in Outlook, instead of saying Joe
    > Blow wrote, it says a message e.g Joe Blow cast the
    > first stone then shouted instead of that...How do am I able to change
    > the standard message?

    Fucked if I know.
    --
    slumpy
    no more

    slumpy, Oct 22, 2003
  6. massismo papadopoliluous

    Juan Pérez Guest

    In news:bn6npc$tlhtm$-berlin.de,
    slumpy <> typed:
    > I threw back my head and roared with laughter as massismo
    > papadopoliluous continued:
    >
    >> When spme people respond to a quote in Outlook, instead of saying Joe
    >> Blow wrote, it says a message e.g Joe Blow cast the
    >> first stone then shouted instead of that...How do am I able to change
    >> the standard message?

    > Fucked if I know.

    Thank you for not using expletives in this ng as it helps maintain the
    clean atmosphere of this "retreat from foul-mouthed sluts".
    **** you plenty

    Juan Pérez, Oct 23, 2003
  7. massismo papadopoliluous

    slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as Juan Pérez continued:

    > In news:bn6npc$tlhtm$-berlin.de,
    > slumpy <> typed:
    >> "So, Mr Slumpy you *really* are the perpetual comedian, aren't you ?"
    >> I threw back my head and roared with laughter as massismo
    >> papadopoliluous continued:
    >>
    >>> When spme people respond to a quote in Outlook, instead of saying
    >>> Joe Blow wrote, it says a message e.g Joe Blow cast
    >>> the first stone then shouted instead of that...How do am I able to
    >>> change the standard message?

    >> Fucked if I know.

    > Thank you for not using expletives in this ng as it helps maintain the
    > clean atmosphere of this "retreat from foul-mouthed sluts".
    > **** you plenty

    I happen to come from a long line of foulmouthed sluts - to what are you
    alluding ?
    --
    slumpy
    no more

    slumpy, Oct 23, 2003
  8. massismo papadopoliluous

    Juan Pérez Guest

    In news:bn7t6k$t7b3s$-berlin.de,
    slumpy <> typed:
    > I threw back my head and roared with laughter as Juan Pérez continued:
    >

    >> slumpy typed:

    massismo
    >>> papadopoliluous continued:

    >>> Fucked if I know.

    >> Thank you for not using expletives in this ng as it helps maintain
    >> the clean atmosphere of this "retreat from foul-mouthed sluts".
    >> **** you plenty

    > I happen to come from a long line of foulmouthed sluts - to what are
    > you alluding ?

    That was a compliment. I could have asked, in reference to your answer
    to the op, <quote> "Fucked if I know" </quote> would you also be Fucked
    if you *did* know? ;o))

    Juan Pérez, Oct 23, 2003
  9. massismo papadopoliluous

    slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as Juan Pérez continued:

    > In news:bn7t6k$t7b3s$-berlin.de,
    > slumpy <> typed:
    >> "So, Mr Slumpy you *really* are the perpetual comedian, aren't you ?"
    >> I threw back my head and roared with laughter as Juan Pérez
    >> continued:
    >>

    >>> slumpy typed:

    > massismo

    >>> Thank you for not using expletives in this ng as it helps maintain
    >>> the clean atmosphere of this "retreat from foul-mouthed sluts".
    >>> **** you plenty

    >> I happen to come from a long line of foulmouthed sluts - to what are
    >> you alluding ?

    > That was a compliment. I could have asked, in reference to your answer
    > to the op, <quote> "Fucked if I know" </quote> would you also be
    > Fucked if you *did* know? ;o))

    Waaaaah !!

    Too many negatives !!
    --