    cdr.

    second question if i where going to get into tech world
    where you suggest i start

    Jeff, Nov 21, 2003

  2. Jeff

    CheeseBurger Guest

    First try McDonalds, they are hireing fry cooks.

    --
    Cheeseburger MCSE+M

    CheeseBurger, Nov 21, 2003

  3. Jeff

    JaR Guest

    "Jeff" <> wrote in message
    > hello all
    > I'mnot a tech guy or anything. Not evenign sure i want to
    > do this for a living or not. I have a w2k pro machine and
    > home and i wanted to know if I can back up my data to a
    > cdr.

    If you are not a *tech guy*, then why would you even consider going into the
    field?

    > second question if i where going to get into tech world
    > where you suggest i start

    By figuring out for yourself how to backup to a cd

    HTH, HAND

    JaR
    MCNGP#.................................42

    JaR, Nov 21, 2003
  4. Jeff

    Jeff Guest

    If you don't have any input keep you mouth shut.. It was a
    general question requesting info.. This is a newgroup to
    get info and help regarding problems. not a place for
    people without a live to inslut Individual trying to get
    Knowledge..

    Pleas if anyone has an answer for this it would be great.
    If not thanks to everyone who response

    Jeff, Nov 21, 2003
  5. Jeff

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    > inslut

    Huh huh. He said "in slut".

    --

    KB - MCNGP #26

    Ken Briscoe, Nov 21, 2003
  6. Jeff wrote:
    > If you don't have any input keep you mouth shut.. It was a
    > general question requesting info.. This is a newgroup to
    > get info and help regarding problems. not a place for
    > people without a live to inslut Individual trying to get
    > Knowledge..
    >
    > Pleas if anyone has an answer for this it would be great.
    > If not thanks to everyone who response

    This has to be a troll... serious bait.

    So many typos and grammatical errors. He must be campaigning for LotW.

    --
    Fris "Don't try so hard" bee® MCNGP #13

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Nov 21, 2003
  7. Ken Briscoe wrote:
    >> inslut

    > Huh huh. He said "in slut".

    It's nto ncie to mkae fnu of teh dylsexic

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Nov 21, 2003
  8. Jeff

    Consultant Guest

    if he is not a tech guy, how did he know of this newsgroup

    Consultant, Nov 21, 2003
  9. Jeff

    Jtyc Guest

    > if he is not a tech guy, how did he know of this newsgroup

    I stumbled across it when I was searching the Internet for ass... um...
    sex... err... educational material.

    Jtyc, Nov 21, 2003
  10. Jeff

    Brian Guest

    "Jeff" <> wrote
    > This is a newgroup to
    > get info and help regarding problems. not a place for
    > people without a live to inslut Individual

    Actually, its a newsgroup to discuss MCSE certifications.

    mmm... live inslut... gaaaaaahhhhhhhh

    Brian, Nov 21, 2003
  11. Jeff

    JaR Guest

    "Frisbee® MCNGP" <> wrote in message
    > It's nto ncie to mkae fnu of teh dylsexic

    We are dyslexia of Borg. Your ass will be laminated!

    Ok, Ok, I know that's an old one.

    So sue me |-P

    JaR

    JaR, Nov 21, 2003
  12. Jeff

    JaR Guest

    "Consultant" <> wrote in message
    > if he is not a tech guy, how did he know of this newsgroup

    From the back of a cereal box?

    Or maybe spray painted on one of the pilings of that bridge he lives under.

    JaR

    JaR, Nov 21, 2003
  13. Jeff

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >second question if i where going to get into tech world
    >where you suggest i start

    Bombay.

    Kline Sphere, Nov 21, 2003
  14. Jeff

    Exo Guest

    We all make mistake sometimes...you know what the guy
    meant.---insult.

    Please don't make fun of people. Try to help out if you
    can.

    Thanks,

    EXO

    Exo, Nov 21, 2003
  15. Kline Sphere wrote:
    >> second question if i where going to get into tech world
    >> where you suggest i start

    > Bombay.

    What did that city used to be called. You know... before all the bombs fell
    into the bay.

    --
    Fris "Geography nut" bee® MCNGP #13

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Nov 21, 2003
  16. Jeff

    Consultant Guest

    oh jesus h christ, shut the hell up

    Consultant, Nov 21, 2003
  17. Exo wrote:
    > We all make mistake sometimes...you know what the guy
    > meant.---insult.

    Yes we do, and yes we do.

    > Please don't make fun of people. Try to help out if you
    > can.

    We're here to help! But we don't like being inslutted so we inslut in kind.

    > Thanks,

    Welcomes.

    > EXO

    Love your music.

    --
    Fris "Strange Magic" bee® MCNGP #13

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Nov 21, 2003
  18. Jeff

    > What did that city used to be called. You know... before all the bombs

    fell
    > into the bay.

    Target Lagoon

    JaR, Nov 21, 2003
  19. Jeff

    Exo Guest

    If you want to backup your data to a cdr...you must have a
    CD-Writer/CD-Rewriter. Normally, when you bought a CD-
    Writer, it should come/include with CD Burning Software. A
    commonly used one would be EasyCD Creator or Roxio.
    If you have a CDRW (ReWritable CD), you should format it
    first using the CD Burning Software. After the CDRW is
    formatted you can drag your data into that CDRW drive(with
    the formatted CD in it)...as if you were copying it into a
    floppy disk.

    Or, go into CD Burning software environment(Open it, that
    is), you can also create data CD by pointing it to
    appropriate path or data, then burn(copy)it with a key
    command or button. A little bit of reading would help you
    more in facilitating this task.

    With regards to your second question:
    Knowledge is a learned thing. You are not born with it.
    Even if you are not interested in IT now, by asking
    questions and doing more technical hands-on, you might
    find it more facinating, and thus become more
    involved...and before you know it...you might have already
    become a 'technie'.
    Struggling through it?---it's a normal thing. Even though
    for those who claim that they are 'techies,' they, too,
    still struggle. Try to learn new things not just asking
    questions (though nothing wrong with) but by applications
    as well.

    Good luck.

    Exo, Nov 21, 2003
  20. Jeff

    Brat Guest

    "JaR" <> wrote in message
    > "Frisbee® MCNGP" <> wrote in message
    > > It's nto ncie to mkae fnu of teh dylsexic

    > We are dyslexia of Borg. Your ass will be laminated!
    >
    > Ok, Ok, I know that's an old one.
    >
    > So sue me |-P

    huh? what did I do now?

    Sue