How do you associate a MCP ID with a different Passport?

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by =?Utf-8?B?bWU=?=, May 5, 2006.

  1. I've got my MCP ID associated with an old Hotmail account. Does anyone know
    how to associate with a different Passport?

    =?Utf-8?B?bWU=?=, May 5, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?bWU=?=

    Cerebrus Guest

    I'm assuming you can still login with that "old" hotmail account.

    1. Login to the MCP member site
    <https://mcp.microsoft.com/mcp/default.aspx>
    2. Go to "View My..." and then click on "Profile"
    3. You can edit your email address in the Profile center page.

    HTH,

    Regards,

    Cerebrus.

    Cerebrus, May 5, 2006

  3. That's what I did at first thinking that it would then try to use the
    Passport accociated with that e-mail address but it doesn't. Apparently they
    only use that tidbit for correspondence.

    =?Utf-8?B?bWU=?=, May 5, 2006
  4. =?Utf-8?B?bWU=?=

    Cerebrus Guest

    So, why do you want to associate it with a new account, if not for
    correspondence ?

    Cerebrus, May 6, 2006
  5. To logon to the site.

    =?Utf-8?B?bWU=?=, May 7, 2006
  6. Apparently it's quite an involved process. Here's what the Microsoft Support
    Team wrote me regarding my question:

    Hello,

    Thank you for your e-mail regarding associating a new passport with your MCP
    ID number.

    We value your time and want to provide you with excellent service. To
    associate your new .NET Passport with your MCP ID number, we would need to
    provide you with a new access code. Therefore you would need to complete the
    migration process again.

    However, to provide you with a new access code, we will need to verify some
    additional information. Please reply to this email and include the following
    information as it appears in our database:

    < CURRENT >
    MCP ID:
    RegistrationID: (Locate on your exam score report)
    Name:
    Street Address:
    City:
    State or Province:
    Country:
    Postal Code:
    Home Telephone Number:
    Email Address:

    < PREVIOUS >
    Street Address:
    City:
    State or Province:
    Country:
    Postal Code:
    Home Telephone Number:
    Email Address:

    Once we receive your reply with the included information, we will be able to
    assist you with your new access code.

    In addition, if you wish to quickly verify your information, you may contact
    us toll free at 1-800-636-7544. Our offices are open Monday - Friday from
    6:30am to 5:30pm Pacific Time.

    We look forward to hearing from you soon. Thank you for contacting Microsoft.

    =?Utf-8?B?bWU=?=, May 8, 2006
  7. It had to email support also, and they got it done in about 2 business days.

    =?Utf-8?B?TW9zdGx5IEdpenphcmRz?=, May 9, 2006
  8. "Mostly Gizzards" <Mostly > wrote in message
    > It had to email support also, and they got it done in about 2 business days.

    Mnemnoch, if that's you, get on MSN and IM me.
    --
    Bigus Di©kus
    MCNGP 00110011

    Bigus Di©kus, May 9, 2006
  9. =?Utf-8?B?bWU=?=

    Lasher Guest

    "Bigus Di©kus" <Bigus Di©kusinyour@$$.com> wrote in

    > "Mostly Gizzards" <Mostly > wrote in
    > message news:...
    >> It had to email support also, and they got it done in about 2
    >> business days.

    > Mnemnoch, if that's you, get on MSN and IM me.

    LOL, that wasn't me. However I do love fried gizzards. Don't care much
    for the livers though.

    --
    Lasher
    MCNGP 110010

    Lasher, May 13, 2006
  10. "Lasher" <> wrote in message

    > LOL, that wasn't me. However I do love fried gizzards. Don't care much
    > for the livers though.

    lol...see how I could have mistaken it for you though?

    Bigus Di©kus, May 13, 2006
  11. =?Utf-8?B?bWU=?=

    LRM Guest

    All gawked in amazement when: Lasher assaulted us with:
    > "Bigus Di©kus" <Bigus Di©kusinyour@$$.com> wrote in
    >

    >> "Mostly Gizzards" <Mostly > wrote
    >> in message news:...
    >>> It had to email support also, and they got it done in about 2
    >>> business days.

    >> Mnemnoch, if that's you, get on MSN and IM me.

    > LOL, that wasn't me. However I do love fried gizzards. Don't care
    > much for the livers though.

    I prefer livers myself. Gizzards are a little chewy for my taste.
    --
    LRM
    MCNGP 7^2

    LRM, May 13, 2006
  12. "LRM" <> wrote in message
    > All gawked in amazement when: Lasher assaulted us with:
    >> "Bigus Di©kus" <Bigus Di©kusinyour@$$.com> wrote in
    >>

    >>> "Mostly Gizzards" <Mostly > wrote
    >>> in message news:...
    >>>
    >>> Mnemnoch, if that's you, get on MSN and IM me.

    >> LOL, that wasn't me. However I do love fried gizzards. Don't care
    >> much for the livers though.

    > I prefer livers myself. Gizzards are a little chewy for my taste.

    I prefer livers with fava beans and a nice chianti.

    Bigus Di©kus, May 14, 2006
  13. I was shopping for some chicken at the store one night and while perusing
    the fine Tyson products I saw a big package of "Hearts and Gizzards". Upon
    closer inspection, I saw a small disclaimer that said "Mostly Gizzards" and
    fell in love with it.

    Thats my story.

    Mostly Gizzards, May 21, 2006
  14. =?Utf-8?B?bWU=?=

    LRM Guest

    All gawked in amazement when: Mostly Gizzards assaulted us with:
    > I was shopping for some chicken at the store one night and while
    > perusing the fine Tyson products I saw a big package of "Hearts and
    > Gizzards". Upon closer inspection, I saw a small disclaimer that
    > said "Mostly Gizzards" and fell in love with it.
    >
    > Thats my story.

    I love happy endings.

    --
    LRM
    MCNGP 7^2

    LRM, May 21, 2006
  15. =?Utf-8?B?bWU=?=

    JohnBenjamin

    Joined:
    Aug 5, 2010
    Messages:
    1
    Travel Passports

    Good information.Please contact this site expresspassport.co

    Last edited: Aug 23, 2010
    JohnBenjamin, Aug 5, 2010