    I have passed my A+, 270, 290, 291, and 299...now how do I go about getting
    the MCSA certificate sent to me?

    Thanks
    mark10010011, Mar 27, 2006

  2. mark10010011

    Consultant Guest

    carrier pidgeon

    Consultant, Mar 27, 2006

  3. You will receive a welcome email (assuming you providied a working email
    when registering) when you achieved the certification. For A+ to count as an
    elective you must have A+ and either Network+, Server+, or Security+ and
    then go to the CompTIA web site and have those added to your Microsoft
    transcript. When you go to the private MCP site, you can view your
    transcript and also order a welcome kit.

    Andy Ruth
    Microsoft Learning

    rights.

    Andy Ruth [MSFT], Mar 27, 2006
  4. mark10010011

    mark10010011 Guest

    Thanks!

    I didn't receive that email for some reason.

    The private MCP site is at:
    https://mcp.microsoft.com/Authentic...rl=https://mcp.microsoft.com/mcp/default.aspx

    mark10010011, Mar 28, 2006
  5. You should have when you took your first exam. If you registered for the
    exam online (through VUE or Prometric), you can look up your MCP ID there.
    If not or you have your MCP ID you can call a regional call center and they
    can help you. Most likely the email we have for you is incorrect.

    Andy Ruth
    Microsoft Learning

    rights.

    Andy Ruth [MSFT], Mar 28, 2006