    license from a Windows machine so moving the license will actually make the
    problem worse (since this happens to be our first and only 64-bit Windows
    platform).

    =?Utf-8?B?ZXNtaXRo?=, Oct 14, 2005

  2. There is no version of SFU for x64. But the beta of Server 2k3 R2 includes
    many of the features of SFU and they work on x64 versions as well.
    Unfortunately, it's extremely unlikely that those features will be back
    ported to XP x64 Edition. :(

    Which leaves your only option to be a discussion with the vendor of flexlm.
    If they have a Windows module, and it will run on x64 Edition, then that's
    your best bet.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64