    Madeleine Guest

    Does anyone know how we can get the free second shot exam offer extended.
    Many of us beginners found out about this promotion a couple of weeks ago.
    Madeleine, May 25, 2005

  2. Register you with passport here:
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/offers/2ndshot/ (bottom right)

    Then you get the code that you add to your exam registration.

    Its very simple.

    Bye,

    Henry

    Henry Gerloff, May 25, 2005

  3. Madeleine

    Jerry Mills Guest

    It's simple if you take the test before May 31st. I think what Madelein is
    asking is how to get it extended. I'd be interested in seeing the answer to
    that as well. Does anyone know if it will be extended? Any other promotions
    out there?
    --

    Jerry Mills
    Largo, Fl.

    Jerry Mills, May 28, 2005
  4. The offer is extended till August 31, 2005 ...
    Just like Henry said, register with your .Net passport and use the promo
    code when signing up for your exam on the page where you can also add your
    voucher code.

    Michel,

    Michel Vaillant, Jul 2, 2005