    e-mail address?
    Any help is much appreciated.

    Tica

    Bill, Jan 3, 2006

  2. Bill

    Erick Guest

    When you set up your newgroup account within whatever program you're using,
    (Outlook Express in newsonly mode in my case) you simply put the no spam
    words in your email address. The only entry that MUST be correct is the news
    server to which you connect, and sometimes the username/password. The email
    address and name is simly for identification in the groups.

    "Bill" <> wrote in message
    Hi guys,

    I'm new to this. I would like to know how you go about altering your e-mail
    address
    like I see it done here and in other ng so spammers don't get your real

    Erick, Jan 3, 2006

  3. Bill

    Bill Guest

    Thank you Erick, have a Great New Year!