    °Mike° Guest

    Please set your computer clock and/or TIME ZONE correctly.
    You are posting in the future.

    On Tue, 12 Oct 2004 14:03:07 -0700, in
    <>
    steve lovenjak scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, Oct 12, 2004

  2. °Mike°

    Ingeborg Guest

    "steve lovenjak" <> wrote in

    > Re install a recycle in on my desktop ?thanks

    TweakUI tab desktop.
    Ingeborg, Oct 12, 2004

  3. °Mike°

    Ionizer Guest

    "steve lovenjak" <> wrote in message
    > Re install a recycle in on my desktop ?thanks

    Don't keep posting variations of the same question. Once is enough.

    That said, this solution does work:
    http://www.dougknox.com/xp/scripts_desc/rec_bin.htm

    --
    Ian.
    Ionizer, Oct 12, 2004
  4. °Mike°

    karoshi Guest

    he put his clock in the recycle bin....

    karoshi, Oct 12, 2004
  5. °Mike°

    karoshi Guest

    check your time zone.

    karoshi, Oct 12, 2004
  6. Re install a recycle in on my desktop ?thanks
    steve lovenjak, Oct 12, 2004
  7. °Mike°

    °Mike° Guest

    I said "and/or TIME ZONE". You Time Zone is NOT
    correct; you are set to the Redwood default. From
    your headers:

    From: "steve lovenjak" <>
    Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2004 16:19:21 -0700

    Do you see the difference between the "NNTP-Posting-Date",
    set by your news server, and the "Date" passed by your system?
    The -0700 says you are set to "Mountain Time".

    On Tue, 12 Oct 2004 16:19:21 -0700, in
    <>
    steve lovenjak scrawled:

    °Mike°, Oct 12, 2004
  8. The clock is set correctly both bios and desktop?

    steve lovenjak, Oct 13, 2004