    program do I need to open these files?
    Thank you for your help.
    Mary

    Mary, Apr 22, 2004

  2. Mary

    ICee Guest

    ICee, Apr 22, 2004

  3. "Mary" <> wrote in message
    news:_RUhc.139$...
    > I have received an email and I am not familiar with the extension. What
    > program do I need to open these files?
    > Thank you for your help.
    > Mary

    Do you ever buy computer magazines with a cover CD? If so, you probably have
    a 30-day trial version of Paint Shop Pro. That will open - and convert - PCX
    files (and many more types).

    Trevor

    Trevor §m¡th, Apr 22, 2004
  4. Mary

    Steve Guest

    "Mary" <> wrote in message
    > I have received an email and I am not familiar with the extension.

    What
    > program do I need to open these files?
    > Thank you for your help.
    > Mary

    Any graphics type program such and Paint shop pro or Irfanview which is
    free at
    http://irfanview.tuwien.ac.at/

    Steve, Apr 22, 2004
  5. Mary

    shadow self Guest

    "Mary" <> wrote in message
    | I have received an email and I am not familiar with the extension. What
    | program do I need to open these files?
    | Thank you for your help.
    | Mary

    Mary,

    I see Icee already answered your question, but this is a good site to find out
    what an unknown file extension is: http://www.filext.com/

    shadow self, Apr 22, 2004
  6. Mary

    ProfGene Guest

    You need an imaged editing program capable of viewing this extension like
    the free program IrfanView.

    ProfGene, Apr 23, 2004