    I know Kron can't do interactive commands and usually a reload command
    prompts for a Y or a N - is there a way to schedule reloads on a router?

    cheers martin

    Martin, Nov 26, 2006

  2. Martin

    chris Guest

    "Martin" <> wrote in message
    news:ekbo1g$l2r$...
    >I know Kron can't do interactive commands and usually a reload command
    >prompts for a Y or a N - is there a way to schedule reloads on a router?
    >
    > cheers martin

    evil_homer#reload ?
    LINE Reason for reload
    at Reload at a specific time/date
    cancel Cancel pending reload
    in Reload after a time interval
    <cr>

    evil_homer#reload at ?
    hh:mm Time to reload (hh:mm)

    chris, Nov 26, 2006

  3. Martin

    Merv Guest

    somethibng like:

    config t
    kron occurrence RELOAD at 6:30 December 1 oneshot
    policy-list RELOAD
    exit

    kron policy-list RELOAD
    cli reload
    exit

    end

    wri mem

    show kron schedule

    Merv, Nov 26, 2006
  4. Martin

    Martin Guest

    "Merv" <> wrote in message
    > somethibng like:
    >
    > config t
    > kron occurrence RELOAD at 6:30 December 1 oneshot
    > policy-list RELOAD
    > exit
    >
    > kron policy-list RELOAD
    > cli reload