    some one tell me what exams will I have to retake for
    this upgradation? And will I be automatically certified
    as MCAD?

    Pampido, Dec 1, 2003

  2. Pampido

    Guest Guest

    Here are the exam requirements for MCSD. What you see is what you must get.
    http://www.microsoft.com/traincert/mcp/mcsd/requirementsdotnet.asp

    Guest, Dec 1, 2003

  3. Pampido

    Marc M Guest

    There is no upgrade.
    If you pass all 5 exams you will be MCAD.NET/MCSD.NET

    Marc M

    Marc M, Dec 1, 2003
  4. Pampido

    Jay Walters Guest

    MCSD Upgrade Secret

    The rumor is that there are 5 upgrade exams. If you
    complete all 5, you'll upgrade your MCSD and as a bonus
    you'll get the MCAD for free!

    Please do not tell everyone, I've marked this message as
    read for original poster only using a new Web ACL that
    accessible by pressing Ctrl-Alt-Del twice.

    Jay Walters, Dec 3, 2003
  5. Pampido

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Re: MCSD Upgrade Secret

    lol!

    Now you've done it!

    Kline Sphere, Dec 3, 2003
  6. In news: a94401c3b846$ca86f6d0$,
    Pampido <> wrote:
    > I am currently certified as MCSD with visual studio 6.0
    > and want to upgrade to visual studio.net (MCSD.net). Can
    > some one tell me what exams will I have to retake for
    > this upgradation? And will I be automatically certified
    > as MCAD?

    MCAD is a subset of MCSD so you'll earn MCAD on the way to earning MCSD.
    http://www.microsoft.com/traincert/mcp/mcad/compare.asp

    www.cindywinegarden.com

    Cindy Winegarden, Dec 3, 2003
  7. Pampido