    registration fee too! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!

    Any help would be greatly appreciated!

    Ray

    Lunaray, Oct 2, 2004

  2. Lunaray

    HF Guest

    Search for the parts and delete.
    "Lunaray" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Apparently the makers of "No-Pops" have gone out of business and I can't

    get
    > rid of their program! I've tried to uninstall it from Control
    > Panel/Add/Remove Programs and nothing happens! I've tried closing the
    > program and then again uninstalling it and still nothing happens! I can't
    > even keep it from starting up automatically by unchecking the "Load At
    > Startup" box! God I hate programs like this (beware-ware)! I paid the
    > registration fee too! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!
    >
    > Any help would be greatly appreciated!
    >
    > Ray

    ---

    HF, Oct 2, 2004

  3. Lunaray

    Lunaray Guest

    Thank you for the help!

    I decided to be brave & dangerous and run "regedit", I selected Find/nopops
    and deleted every nopops entry it showed me! I guess I got lucky and got
    rid of the program without screwing up the registry, but doing this kind of
    thing always makes me nervous. And then along comes the XP Service Pack 2
    update and it went smoothly as well, guess this is my lucky day!

    Lunaray, Oct 2, 2004