    I would like to get my saved emails off my hard drive and store them
    somewhere else. Then I would like to bring them back on my hard drive
    later. How do I do this? I'm using Outlook Express. Thanks.

    Guest, Sep 8, 2004

  2. Guest

    Gordon Guest

    http://insideoe.tomsterdam.com/backup/index.htm

    Gordon, Sep 8, 2004

  3. Guest

    Duane Arnold Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > I would like to get my saved emails off my hard drive and store them
    > somewhere else. Then I would like to bring them back on my hard drive
    > later. How do I do this? I'm using Outlook Express. Thanks.

    It's called using OE's Import/Export File menu/Import Export -- look it
    up using OE's Help on how to use.

    Duane :)

    Duane Arnold, Sep 8, 2004
  4. Guest

    Gordon Guest

    "Duane Arnold" <> wrote in message

    > <> wrote in message
    > > Hi,
    > >
    > > I would like to get my saved emails off my hard drive and store them
    > > somewhere else. Then I would like to bring them back on my hard drive
    > > later. How do I do this? I'm using Outlook Express. Thanks.
    > >

    > It's called using OE's Import/Export File menu/Import Export -- look it
    > up using OE's Help on how to use.
    >
    > Duane :)

    No it's NOT! Outlook Express Export function only exports to Outlook
    (Office Outlook, NOT Outlook EXPRESS) or MS Exchange.

    Gordon, Sep 8, 2004
  5. Guest

    Duane Arnold Guest

    "Gordon" <> wrote in message
    > "Duane Arnold" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> <> wrote in message
    >> > Hi,
    >> >
    >> > I would like to get my saved emails off my hard drive and store them
    >> > somewhere else. Then I would like to bring them back on my hard drive
    >> > later. How do I do this? I'm using Outlook Express. Thanks.
    >> >

    >> It's called using OE's Import/Export File menu/Import Export -- look
    >> it
    >> up using OE's Help on how to use.
    >>
    >> Duane :)
    >>

    > No it's NOT! Outlook Express Export function only exports to Outlook
    > (Office Outlook, NOT Outlook EXPRESS) or MS Exchange.

    Here it's not that big of a deal!

    http://www.steve.maurer.net/tutorials/email_tutorials/saving_email.htm

    Duane :)

    Duane Arnold, Sep 8, 2004
  6. Guest

    > "Gordon" <> wrote in message
    > > "Duane Arnold" <> wrote in message
    > >>
    > >> <> wrote in message

    drive

    > >> It's called using OE's Import/Export File menu/Import Export -- look
    > >> it
    > >> up using OE's Help on how to use.
    > >>
    > >> Duane :)
    > >>

    > > No it's NOT! Outlook Express Export function only exports to Outlook
    > > (Office Outlook, NOT Outlook EXPRESS) or MS Exchange.
    > >

    > Here it's not that big of a deal!
    >
    > http://www.steve.maurer.net/tutorials/email_tutorials/saving_email.htm
    >
    > Duane :)

    No, but your information was incorrect. And the Tomsterdam site has a much
    better method than dragging from folder to folder.

    Gordon, Sep 8, 2004