  1. When I press the Prnt Scrn and paste it into Paintshop it shows the DVD
    playing, or it comes up blank. How do I get a normal still of the DVD? I have
    used Media Player and WinDVD and it does it on both.
    Jamie07816639478, Oct 16, 2003

  2. Jamie07816639478

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Get Capture from AnalogX http://www.analogx.com/contents/download/system.htm
    Brian H¹©, Oct 16, 2003

  3. Jamie07816639478

    Barry OGrady Guest

    On 16 Oct 2003 00:21:52 GMT, (Jamie07816639478) wrote:

    >When I press the Prnt Scrn and paste it into Paintshop it shows the DVD
    >playing, or it comes up blank. How do I get a normal still of the DVD? I have
    >used Media Player and WinDVD and it does it on both.

    Use the screen capture button of your DVD player.

    -Barry
    ========
    Voicemail/fax number +14136227640
    Barry OGrady, Oct 16, 2003
  4. Howdy!

    "Jamie07816639478" <> wrote in message
    > When I press the Prnt Scrn and paste it into Paintshop it shows the DVD
    > playing, or it comes up blank. How do I get a normal still of the DVD? I

    have
    > used Media Player and WinDVD and it does it on both.

    Might not be able to ... but if you are, you'll probably have to
    dial down the video acceleration on your system.

    "How do I do that?" Well, it depends on the OS and which player
    you're using.

    RwP
    Ralph Wade Phillips, Oct 16, 2003
  5. Ralph Wade Phillips wrote:
    > Howdy!
    >
    > "Jamie07816639478" <> wrote in message
    >> When I press the Prnt Scrn and paste it into Paintshop it shows the
    >> DVD playing, or it comes up blank. How do I get a normal still of
    >> the DVD? I have used Media Player and WinDVD and it does it on both.

    > Might not be able to ... but if you are, you'll probably have
    > to dial down the video acceleration on your system.
    >
    > "How do I do that?" Well, it depends on the OS and which
    > player you're using.
    >
    > RwP

    I was able to do this using Screen Capture in Paint Shop Pro (Win XP).
    nj_dilettante, Oct 16, 2003
  6. Jamie07816639478

    MrToad Guest

    "nj_dilettante" <> Ran in the back door and shouted

    > Ralph Wade Phillips wrote:
    >> Howdy!
    >>
    >> "Jamie07816639478" <> wrote in message
    >>> When I press the Prnt Scrn and paste it into Paintshop it shows the
    >>> DVD playing, or it comes up blank. How do I get a normal still of
    >>> the DVD? I have used Media Player and WinDVD and it does it on both.

    >> Might not be able to ... but if you are, you'll probably have
    >> to dial down the video acceleration on your system.
    >>
    >> "How do I do that?" Well, it depends on the OS and which
    >> player you're using.
    >>
    >> RwP

    > I was able to do this using Screen Capture in Paint Shop Pro (Win XP).

    You were able to do this because utilities like Capture from AnalogX &
    the capture fuction in PSP both are able to "see" the video overlay,
    [which is how your DVD player/media player lets you see the movie].

    FWIW, the Capture program from AnalogX is free, but you need to buy PSP
    if you don't already have it.

    --
    MrToad
    MrToad, Oct 16, 2003