    I think my mail is being viewed by another person. Is there anyway to
    stop them from doing this?

    , Mar 2, 2008

  2. Ole Guest

    <> wrote in message
    news:...
    >I think my mail is being viewed by another person. Is there anyway to
    > stop them from doing this?

    Blind them, but that's usually illegle and always sadistically cruel.
    Hope to of helped.

    Ole, Mar 2, 2008

  3. John Holmes Guest

    Ole "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > Hope to of helped.

    Fucking idiot.

    --
    Your mother was an apolitical bag-lady who lived a life of sin and misery
    down a drain.

    John Holmes, Mar 2, 2008
  4. SJP Guest

    "Ole" <> wrote in message
    > <> wrote in message
    >>I think my mail is being viewed by another person. Is there anyway to
    >> stop them from doing this?

    > Blind them, but that's usually illegle and always sadistically cruel.
    > Hope to of helped.

    What's illegle, is it anything like illegal?

    SJP, Mar 2, 2008
  5. Ole Guest

    "SJP" <> wrote in message

    > "Ole" <> wrote in message
    >> <> wrote in message
    >>>I think my mail is being viewed by another person. Is there anyway to
    >>> stop them from doing this?

    >> Blind them, but that's usually illegle and always sadistically cruel.
    >> Hope to of helped.

    > What's illegle, is it anything like illegal?

    No, that would be against the law, I'm just working on a new language.
    I'm just adapting speech sluring to the writen language. Yes, you are
    correct, wasn't a typo - I'm sulking off and will spank myself.

    Ole, Mar 2, 2008
  6. Lookout Guest

    On Sun, 2 Mar 2008 02:45:48 -0800 (PST), wrote:

    >I think my mail is being viewed by another person. Is there anyway to
    >stop them from doing this?

    What makes you thing that?

    Lookout, Mar 2, 2008
  7. richard Guest

    On Sun, 2 Mar 2008 02:45:48 -0800 (PST), wrote:

    >I think my mail is being viewed by another person. Is there anyway to
    >stop them from doing this?

    In what way? On your machine? Or on the server?
    Password protect your email on your machine.
    Get yourself one of those free email accounts somewhere. Do not use
    yahoo, gmail, hotmail, or any of the highly overrated services like
    that.
    Send your email to that and immediately trash your local mail. Do not
    use "delete" if using OE. Instead, use shift+delete.

    If you're worried about others reading your mail, then use the free
    web based account. The login will keep them from doing so.

    Once it gets on the server, it is no longer secure and can be read by
    the server owners and anyone who has access.

    --

    A lie can travel halfway around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.
    Mark Twain(attributed)

    richard, Mar 2, 2008
  8. <> wrote in message
    > I think my mail is being viewed by another person. Is there anyway to
    > stop them from doing this?

    Gouge their eyes out? Change your passwords?

    Oxford Systems, Mar 2, 2008
  9. SJP Guest

    "Ole" <> wrote in message

    > "SJP" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "Ole" <> wrote in message
    >>> <> wrote in message
    >>> Blind them, but that's usually illegle and always sadistically cruel.
    >>> Hope to of helped.

    >> What's illegle, is it anything like illegal?

    > No, that would be against the law, I'm just working on a new language.
    > I'm just adapting speech sluring to the writen language. Yes, you are
    > correct, wasn't a typo - I'm sulking off and will spank myself.

    Well you could have put ill eagle which as we all know is a sick bird of
    prey...lol

    SJP, Mar 2, 2008
  10. VanguardLH Guest

    <> wrote in message
    >I think my mail is being viewed by another person. Is there anyway to
    > stop them from doing this?

    Yep, another typical Google boob. Uh, duh, whatdooya do, whatdooya
    do, duh, yup, um, maybe change da password, duh, ya think.

    VanguardLH, Mar 2, 2008
  11. Whiskers Guest

    On 2008-03-02, <> wrote:
    > I think my mail is being viewed by another person. Is there anyway to
    > stop them from doing this?

    Be there when the postman delivers.

    --
    -- ^^^^^^^^^^
    -- Whiskers

    Whiskers, Mar 2, 2008
  12. Lookout wrote:

    > On Sun, 2 Mar 2008 02:45:48 -0800 (PST), wrote:
    >
    >>I think my mail is being viewed by another person. Is there anyway to
    >>stop them from doing this?

    > What makes you thing that?

    No protection, and half of the dorm's been using his system lately. :)

    --
    Blinky
    Killing all posts from Google Groups

    Blinky the Shark, Mar 2, 2008
  13. VanguardLH wrote:

    > <> wrote in message
    >>I think my mail is being viewed by another person. Is there anyway to
    >> stop them from doing this?

    > Yep, another typical Google boob. Uh, duh, whatdooya do, whatdooya do,
    > duh, yup, um, maybe change da password, duh, ya think.

    Google boob! I like it! It should become part of the language. :)

    Blinky the Shark, Mar 2, 2008
  14. Desk Rabbit Guest

    wrote:
    > I think my mail is being viewed by another person. Is there anyway to
    > stop them from doing this?

    Ask them to stop?

    Desk Rabbit, Mar 4, 2008
  15. joevan Guest

    On Sun, 2 Mar 2008 02:45:48 -0800 (PST), wrote:

    >I think my mail is being viewed by another person. Is there anyway to
    >stop them from doing this?

    Threaten them with bodily harm?

    joevan, Mar 4, 2008