how do I STEAL music?

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Western Alarm, Feb 10, 2007.

  1. Western Alarm, Feb 10, 2007

  2. Western Alarm, Feb 10, 2007

  3. Western Alarm

    Matthew Hall Guest

    Dear Western
    Try saving it first then go to my documents and at the top of the white bit
    click on the music then click copy to cd

    Yours Sincerly

    Matthew Hall

    Matthew Hall, Feb 10, 2007
  4. Matthew Hall inspired greatness with:

    >Try saving it first then go to my documents and at the top of the white bit
    >click on the music then click copy to cd

    Thanks, Matt....

    I ended up going to 'file', 'save page' in Firefox to accomphish the
    goal of stealing music!

    Shit man, did you see the variety of music for the taking?
    currently listening to:

    http://mp3.spb.su/cgi-bin/mp3send/queen-i_want_it_all.mp3?id=2438

    Western Alarm, Feb 10, 2007
  5. Western Alarm wrote:

    > see THIS:
    >
    > http://mp3.spb.su/cgi-bin/mp3send/bon_jovi-bed_of_roses.mp3?id=391
    >

    > When I save to disk, the format is not recognized.

    Hmm, my Amarok simply offers "copy to collection" and there is the mp3,
    perfectly playable with whatever I want.

    Walter Mautner, Feb 10, 2007
  6. Western Alarm

    Evan Platt Guest

    Evan Platt, Feb 10, 2007