  1. fred

    fred Guest

    I'm useing Xnews, any thoughts?

    fred, Mar 25, 2005

  2. fred wrote:

    > I'm useing Xnews, any thoughts?

    You start it in alt.config. Ask them there for guidance.

    --
    Blinky Linux Registered User 297263
    Who has implemented Usenet Solution #45933:

    Blinky the Shark, Mar 25, 2005

  3. I was walking down the street, minding my own business, when on Fri,
    25 Mar 2005 05:56:22 GMT, fred <123@456.789> screamed from behind the
    mulberry bush:

    >I'm useing Xnews, any thoughts?

    Yes, don't.

    --

    Zittmutter AKA Dr Zonk offers McDougal some oral carnal knowledge in Message-ID: <>

    "That's what your dead mother said...right before I fucked her."

    Jason, AKA a host of other sock puppets, displays a proclivity for being a motherfucker *and* a necrophiliac in Message-ID: <Xns9600B0B4DFAF6spamspamsnuhspam33@207.14.113.17>

    Dr. Harvie Wahl-Banghor, Mar 25, 2005
  4. fred

    fred Guest

    Dr. Harvie Wahl-Banghor <> wrote in

    > I was walking down the street, minding my own business, when on Fri,
    > 25 Mar 2005 05:56:22 GMT, fred <123@456.789> screamed from behind the
    > mulberry bush:
    >
    >>I'm useing Xnews, any thoughts?

    > Yes, don't.
    >

    > --
    >

    > Zittmutter AKA Dr Zonk offers McDougal some oral carnal knowledge in
    >
    > "That's what your dead mother said...right before I fucked her."
    >
    > Jason, AKA a host of other sock puppets, displays a proclivity for
    > being a motherfucker *and* a necrophiliac in Message-ID:
    > <Xns9600B0B4DFAF6spamspamsnuhspam33@207.14.113.17>

    any idea why yer such a dick? On second though, i'll let yer mind wander
    on that issue. You sound like a dickhead.

    fred, Mar 25, 2005
  5. fred

    fred Guest

    Blinky the Shark <> wrote in

    > fred wrote:
    >
    >> I'm useing Xnews, any thoughts?

    > You start it in alt.config. Ask them there for guidance.

    thanks

    fred, Mar 25, 2005
  6. fred wrote:
    > Blinky the Shark <> wrote in

    >> fred wrote:

    >>> I'm useing Xnews, any thoughts?

    >> You start it in alt.config. Ask them there for guidance.

    > thanks

    You're welcome.

    Blinky the Shark, Mar 25, 2005
  7. fred wrote:

    > Dr. Harvie Wahl-Banghor <> wrote in

    >> I was walking down the street, minding my own business, when on Fri,
    >> 25 Mar 2005 05:56:22 GMT, fred <123@456.789> screamed from behind the
    >> mulberry bush:

    >>>I'm useing Xnews, any thoughts?

    >> Yes, don't.

    >> --
    >>

    >> Zittmutter AKA Dr Zonk offers McDougal some oral carnal knowledge in

    >> "That's what your dead mother said...right before I fucked her."

    >> Jason, AKA a host of other sock puppets, displays a proclivity for
    >> being a motherfucker *and* a necrophiliac in Message-ID:
    >> <Xns9600B0B4DFAF6spamspamsnuhspam33@207.14.113.17>

    > any idea why yer such a dick? On second though, i'll let yer mind wander
    > on that issue. You sound like a dickhead.

    After you learn a bit about the process, you may see the wisdom in his
    advice.

    Blinky the Shark, Mar 25, 2005
  8. fred

    fred Guest

    Blinky the Shark <> wrote in

    > fred wrote:
    >
    >> Dr. Harvie Wahl-Banghor <> wrote in

    >>> I was walking down the street, minding my own business, when on
    >>> Fri, 25 Mar 2005 05:56:22 GMT, fred <123@456.789> screamed from
    >>> behind the mulberry bush:

    >>> Yes, don't.

    >>> --
    >>>
    >>> vibrating dildo up your ass and give you a blow job. You need to
    >>> learn

    >>> Zittmutter AKA Dr Zonk offers McDougal some oral carnal knowledge in

    >>> "That's what your dead mother said...right before I fucked her."

    >>> Jason, AKA a host of other sock puppets, displays a proclivity for
    >>> being a motherfucker *and* a necrophiliac in Message-ID:
    >>> <Xns9600B0B4DFAF6spamspamsnuhspam33@207.14.113.17>

    >> any idea why yer such a dick? On second though, i'll let yer mind
    >> wander on that issue. You sound like a dickhead.

    > After you learn a bit about the process, you may see the wisdom in his
    > advice.

    "i think you need to get bent?" It doesn't take a rocket scienset to
    see that he is a dick, Why defend him? What did I ask wrong, i just
    wanna know how to start a new group. Why does that simple question
    invite attacks on my mother? Seems like a retard response to me.

    fred, Mar 25, 2005
  9. fred

    fred Guest

    Blinky the Shark <> wrote in

    > fred wrote:
    >> Blinky the Shark <> wrote in

    >>> You start it in alt.config. Ask them there for guidance.

    >> thanks

    > You're welcome.

    see, this is so much better than some dicknose dishin' my mother(which he
    know nothing about). Thanks again for your help.

    fred, Mar 25, 2005
  10. I was walking down the street, minding my own business, when on Fri,
    25 Mar 2005 06:37:46 GMT, fred <123@456.789> screamed from behind the
    mulberry bush:

    >Dr. Harvie Wahl-Banghor <> wrote in
    >
    >> I was walking down the street, minding my own business, when on Fri,
    >> 25 Mar 2005 05:56:22 GMT, fred <123@456.789> screamed from behind the
    >> mulberry bush:
    >>
    >>>I'm useing Xnews, any thoughts?

    >> Yes, don't.
    >>

    >> --
    >>

    >> Zittmutter AKA Dr Zonk offers McDougal some oral carnal knowledge in
    >>
    >> "That's what your dead mother said...right before I fucked her."
    >>
    >> Jason, AKA a host of other sock puppets, displays a proclivity for
    >> being a motherfucker *and* a necrophiliac in Message-ID:
    >> <Xns9600B0B4DFAF6spamspamsnuhspam33@207.14.113.17>
    >>

    >any idea why yer such a dick? On second though, i'll let yer mind wander
    >on that issue. You sound like a dickhead.

    I simply said don't. If there are any problems. they are yours. Now,
    you need to FOAD somewhere, preferably in some unpleasant way.

    Dr. Harvie Wahl-Banghor, Mar 25, 2005
  11. I was walking down the street, minding my own business, when on Fri,
    25 Mar 2005 06:38:01 GMT, fred <123@456.789> screamed from behind the
    mulberry bush:

    >Blinky the Shark <> wrote in
    >
    >> fred wrote:
    >>
    >>> I'm useing Xnews, any thoughts?

    >> You start it in alt.config. Ask them there for guidance.
    >>

    >thanks

    Wait till they get a load of you.

    Dr. Harvie Wahl-Banghor, Mar 25, 2005
  12. fred

    elaich Guest

    fred <123@456.789> wrote in news:Xns9623E63ECDE22123456789@24.71.223.159:

    >> You start it in alt.config. Ask them there for guidance.

    You do not start a new newsgroup in alt.config. alt.config USED to be there
    for people to talk about the pros and cons of starting new newsgroups.
    These days, it's a hangout for trolls and abusers that puts most other
    groups to shame.

    There's nobody in alt.config that will start your new group for you. There
    are still one or two people who will tell you how to do it, if you ask them
    nicely.

    It's all a matter of issuing the proper commands to the proper servers.

    Start all the newsgroups you want. Getting any news servers to pick them up
    and broadcast them - now, that's the real question.

    elaich, Mar 25, 2005
  13. fred

    elaich Guest

    > mindless.com>

    Well, you got one thing right in your bio.

    elaich, Mar 25, 2005
  14. I was walking down the street, minding my own business, when on Fri,
    25 Mar 2005 07:04:30 GMT, fred <123@456.789> screamed from behind the
    mulberry bush:

    >Blinky the Shark <> wrote in
    >
    >> fred wrote:
    >>
    >>> Dr. Harvie Wahl-Banghor <> wrote in
    >>> news::

    >>> any idea why yer such a dick? On second though, i'll let yer mind
    >>> wander on that issue. You sound like a dickhead.

    >> After you learn a bit about the process, you may see the wisdom in his
    >> advice.
    >>

    >"i think you need to get bent?" It doesn't take a rocket scienset to
    >see that he is a dick, Why defend him? What did I ask wrong, i just
    >wanna know how to start a new group. Why does that simple question
    >invite attacks on my mother? Seems like a retard response to me.

    You clueless fucker, do you know how to read sigs and attributions? If
    you check out the message ID, you'll see that it was posted by a
    cretin going by Dr Zonk (and a host of other aliases.) The other
    message ID is attributed to some snuh jerk off who was trying insult
    his way out of being shown that he's an idiot. OTH, I'll be watching
    alt.config closely as they shred your hide for proposing yet another
    useless newsgroup that will be abandoned amongst the thousands of
    other groups gathering spam. No wonder Usenet is floundering in a sea
    of bullshit. Maybe there should be a Usenet Cabal to clean up all the
    junk.

    Dr. Harvie Wahl-Banghor, Mar 25, 2005
  15. fred wrote:

    > Blinky the Shark <> wrote in

    >> fred wrote:

    >>> Dr. Harvie Wahl-Banghor <> wrote in
    >>> news::

    >>> any idea why yer such a dick? On second though, i'll let yer mind
    >>> wander on that issue. You sound like a dickhead.

    >> After you learn a bit about the process, you may see the wisdom in his
    >> advice.

    > "i think you need to get bent?" It doesn't take a rocket scienset to
    > see that he is a dick, Why defend him? What did I ask wrong, i just
    > wanna know how to start a new group. Why does that simple question
    > invite attacks on my mother? Seems like a retard response to me.

    That was in his sig, not in the body of his post. The body said "Yes,
    don't", in response to your question about how to create a new
    newsgroup. I told you to go to alt.config for guidance; the Doc's
    advice is based on the fact that with 100,000+ newsgroups, there's only
    a very tiny chance that there's any need for yours. Both are solid
    suggestions -- don't; but if you feel you must, go to alt.config where
    such things are dealt with.

    Blinky the Shark, Mar 25, 2005
  16. fred wrote:
    > Blinky the Shark <> wrote in
    >

    >>fred wrote:
    >>
    >>>Blinky the Shark <> wrote in

    >>>thanks

    >>You're welcome.
    >>

    > see, this is so much better than some dicknose dishin' my mother(which he
    > know nothing about). Thanks again for your help.

    That was his sig, and it's dissin' not dishin'.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Brian_H=B9=A9?=, Mar 25, 2005
  17. I was walking down the street, minding my own business, when on Fri,
    25 Mar 2005 07:06:17 GMT, fred <123@456.789> screamed from behind the
    mulberry bush:

    >Blinky the Shark <> wrote in
    >
    >> fred wrote:
    >>> Blinky the Shark <> wrote in

    >>> thanks

    >> You're welcome.
    >>

    >see, this is so much better than some dicknose dishin' my mother(which he
    >know nothing about). Thanks again for your help.

    You're an idiot, fred.

    Dr. Harvie Wahl-Banghor, Mar 25, 2005
  18. I was walking down the street, minding my own business, when on Fri,
    25 Mar 2005 07:19:17 +0000 (UTC), elaich <> screamed from behind
    the mulberry bush:

    >Dr. Harvie Wahl-Banghor <> wrote in
    >
    >> mindless.com>

    >Well, you got one thing right in your bio.

    Hey, you're as big a fuckwit as fred, who can't tell what quoted
    attributes are and takes offense to them. It's a valid e-mail address,
    you festering sore on a baboon's scrotum. Next up, a complete lack of
    brain function when you start ranting about "I bet you're not a real
    doctor"

    Dr. Harvie Wahl-Banghor, Mar 25, 2005
  19. I was walking down the street, minding my own business, when on Fri,
    25 Mar 2005 08:11:56 GMT, Brian H¹© <>
    screamed from behind the mulberry bush:

    >fred wrote:
    >> Blinky the Shark <> wrote in

    >>>You're welcome.
    >>>

    >> see, this is so much better than some dicknose dishin' my mother(which he
    >> know nothing about). Thanks again for your help.

    >That was his sig, and it's dissin' not dishin'.

    fred, and his lower case pal, elaich, are drooling fucking idiots.

    Dr. Harvie Wahl-Banghor, Mar 25, 2005
  20. fred

    trout Guest

    Dr. Harvie Wahl-Banghor wrote:

    > fred, and his lower case pal, elaich, are drooling fucking idiots.

    Yeah. And your 3-line attribution and 11-line sig make *you* look
    like a fucking genius.
    --
    Over and over and over and fucking over......

    trout, Mar 25, 2005