    Any advice appreciated

    Gary
    --
    visit our website at www.justjents.co.uk

    geepeetee, Apr 15, 2005

  2. Make sure that both machines are in the same workgroup, (my computer, right
    click, properties, computer name) the workgroup has to be the same. If you
    have the folders you want to shared enabled for sharing, try looking at my
    network places or workgroup computers. Anything that is shared on the
    network will show up there. I assume you are connecting to the internet via
    a wireless router?

    regards
    wendie

    =?Utf-8?B?Ymc=?=, Apr 17, 2005