  1. I want to assign Download Accelerator Plus to automatically take over
    downloads when I click on them.
    Is there a way to set it under about:config?
    Gerald Orvis Davis, Nov 30, 2005

  2. Gerald Orvis Davis

    gwtc Guest

    Gerald Orvis Davis wrote:

    > I want to assign Download Accelerator Plus to automatically take over
    > downloads when I click on them.
    > Is there a way to set it under about:config?

    You might find your answers here:
    http://plugindoc.mozdev.org/windows4.html#DAP
    gwtc, Nov 30, 2005

  3. Gerald Orvis Davis

    Jedi Fans Guest

    On 30/11/05 01:01, Gerald Orvis Davis scribbled:
    > I want to assign Download Accelerator Plus to automatically take over
    > downloads when I click on them.
    > Is there a way to set it under about:config?

    Try the Firefox extension [Im assuming Firefox, plz specify] FlashGot
    <url:https://addons.mozilla.org/extensions/?application=firefox>

    --
    Hope This Helped and MTFBWY...
    The Force Is With Me, SUSE Linux 10.0, Mozilla Firefox 1.5 RC2,
    Jedi Fans, Nov 30, 2005
  4. Gerald Orvis Davis

    Jedi Fans, Nov 30, 2005