  1. I have windows xp & want to send a picture to a friend. He is on my buddy
    list on yahoo and i can send him a sms message but don't know if or how to
    send a picture from my computer. PLEASE HELP!!!

    =?Utf-8?B?YmVlb3RjaDE=?=, Jan 21, 2007

  2. =?Utf-8?B?YmVlb3RjaDE=?=

    Briscobar Guest

    "wizzie techie" <wizzie > wrote in message
    > .The Camera company would have provided you with a software.Install that
    > software and then connect your camera to the computer using the USB cable.
    > The software would automatically detect the pictures on you camera and
    > would
    > ask if you want to download it to your computer,click yes,and download the
    > picture to your computer.Later on you can log on to yahoo messenger and
    > send
    > this picture on your computer to your friend either through the messenger
    > or
    > also via an email.
    >
    > "beeotch1" wrote:
    >
    >> I have windows xp & want to send a picture to a friend. He is on my buddy
    >> list on yahoo and i can send him a sms message but don't know if or how
    >> send a picture from my computer. PLEASE HELP!!!

    Wow. There are no words to describe this exchange.

    Briscobar, Jan 23, 2007

  3. =?Utf-8?B?YmVlb3RjaDE=?=

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    "Briscobar" <> wrote in message

    > Wow. There are no words to describe this exchange.

    I can think of a few:

    Idiotic
    Moronic
    Lame
    Flushable
    Baboonish
    Basic
    Mindless

    BD[MCNGP], Jan 24, 2007
  4. =?Utf-8?B?YmVlb3RjaDE=?=

    WishMaster Guest

    On Jan 25, 4:14 am, "BD[MCNGP]" <...---...> wrote:
    > "Briscobar" <> wrote in message

    > > Wow. There are no words to describe this exchange.

    > I can think of a few:
    >
    > Idiotic
    > Moronic
    > Lame
    > Flushable
    > Baboonish
    > Basic
    > Mindless

    Hi Beeotch:

    Sending SMS is totally diffrent than send a picture as for as
    technology concern. SMS much simpler and this is why you find lot
    service are avaiable to send SMS from web to phone.
    Not sure in what contry you are because it depends what mobile service
    provider you have in ur contry. Just a note, not all phone can receive
    the picture on phone.

    I would suggest just search on google for SEND PICTURE MOBILE PHONE
    and you will find lot of site.

    Cheers,
    Amer
    MCSD.Net