  1. HI I WANT TO KNOW HOW TO SECURE MY WIRELESS NETOWRK IT IS A SMALL HOME
    NETWORK PLEAE CAN YOU PROVIDE ME WITH A WEBSITE OR GIVE ME STEP BY STEP
    INSTRUCTIONS PLEASE
    =?Utf-8?B?TUFLU0lN?=, Dec 7, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?TUFLU0lN?=

    Malke Guest

    MAKSIM wrote:

    > HI I WANT TO KNOW HOW TO SECURE MY WIRELESS NETOWRK IT IS A SMALL HOME
    > NETWORK PLEAE CAN YOU PROVIDE ME WITH A WEBSITE OR GIVE ME STEP BY
    > STEP INSTRUCTIONS PLEASE

    The six dumbest ways to secure a wireless LAN -
    http://blogs.zdnet.com/Ou/index.php?p=43

    For future posts, turn off the caps lock. It is considered shouting and
    rude on Usenet but more importantly, it makes your post hard to read
    and will limit the number of people who respond to it.

    Malke
    --
    Elephant Boy Computers
    www.elephantboycomputers.com