    --
    Chet
    Bradenton Fl

    CL Force, Oct 12, 2003

  2. CL Force

    °Mike° Guest

    °Mike°, Oct 12, 2003

  3. CL Force

    CL Force Guest

    Thank you it works........ Curious... who are you Masked Men?

    CL Force, Oct 12, 2003
  4. CL Force

    slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as CL Force continued:

    > Thank you it works........ Curious... who are you Masked Men?

    That was no Masked Man, that was a °Mike°2000 GTI /turbospeedF2/ Mk III.

    Far superior to the Mk II.
    --
    slumpy
    If it is true that we are here to help others, then what exactly are the

    slumpy, Oct 12, 2003
  5. CL Force

    °Mike° Guest

    You're welcome. Masked men AND women.

    On Sun, 12 Oct 2003 18:35:49 GMT, in
    <9ahib.94$>
    CL Force scrawled:

    °Mike°, Oct 12, 2003
  6. CL Force

    slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as °Mike° continued:

    > You're welcome. Masked men AND women.

    Hmmm...masked women.
    Hmmm......;-)
    --
    A superlative suggestion sir with just two minor flaws. One, we don't
    have any defensive shields and two, we don't have any defensive shields.

    slumpy, Oct 12, 2003
  7. CL Force

    Brian H¹© Guest

    slumpy said:

    > threw back my head and roared with laughter as °Mike° continued:
    >
    >> You're welcome. Masked men AND women.

    > Hmmm...masked women.
    > Hmmm......;-)

    I wonder which one is Lois Lane ;-)

    Brian H¹©, Oct 12, 2003
  8. On Sun, 12 Oct 2003 18:47:33 GMT in 24hoursupport.helpdesk, my mind boggled
    at the following statement by °Mike° in message

    > You're welcome. Masked men AND women.

    No masks permitted in this group. (TING) It is, however, mandatory that one
    wear ones underwear over ones head.

    --
    The Old Sourdough
    No of SETI units returned: 2215

    The Old Sourdough, Oct 12, 2003
  9. CL Force

    °Mike° Guest

    On Sun, 12 Oct 2003 14:15:48 -0500, in
    <Xns941291097AD1DBcx25Yti54oP@216.196.97.132>
    The Old Sourdough scrawled:

    >On Sun, 12 Oct 2003 18:47:33 GMT in 24hoursupport.helpdesk, my mind boggled
    >at the following statement by °Mike° in message
    >
    >> You're welcome. Masked men AND women.
    >>

    >No masks permitted in this group. (TING) It is, however, mandatory that one
    >wear ones underwear over ones head.

    Well, of course, that's what I meant by masks.

    --
    "That's my excuse, anyway."

    °Mike°, Oct 12, 2003
  10. CL Force

    °Mike° Guest

    On Sun, 12 Oct 2003 19:50:22 +0100, in
    <bmc7p8$kqvde$-berlin.de>
    slumpy scrawled:

    >"So, Mr Slumpy you *really* are the perpetual comedian, aren't you ?" I
    >threw back my head and roared with laughter as °Mike° continued:
    >
    >> You're welcome. Masked men AND women.

    >Hmmm...masked women.
    >Hmmm......;-)

    Get out of the gutter....

    °Mike°, Oct 12, 2003
  11. CL Force

    slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as Brian H¹© continued:

    > slumpy said:

    >> ?" I threw back my head and roared with laughter as °Mike° continued:
    >>
    >>> You're welcome. Masked men AND women.

    >> Hmmm...masked women.
    >> Hmmm......;-)

    > I wonder which one is Lois Lane ;-)

    Must be Linda Carter ;-)
    --
    slumpy
    no more

    slumpy, Oct 12, 2003
  12. CL Force

    slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as °Mike° continued:

    > On Sun, 12 Oct 2003 19:50:22 +0100, in
    > <bmc7p8$kqvde$-berlin.de>
    > slumpy scrawled:

    >> ?" I threw back my head and roared with laughter as °Mike° continued:
    >>
    >>> You're welcome. Masked men AND women.

    >> Hmmm...masked women.
    >> Hmmm......;-)

    > Get out of the gutter....

    Hey, do you get to see masked women dancing with cats with little
    glittery hats on up there on that damned pedestal ?? ;-)
    There's so much goes on in this gutter you wouldn't believe - I can't
    drag myself away.
    --
    slumpy
    no more

    slumpy, Oct 12, 2003
  13. CL Force

    °Mike° Guest

    On Sun, 12 Oct 2003 22:03:20 +0100, in
    <bmcfio$l2lp8$-berlin.de>
    slumpy scrawled:

    >"So, Mr Slumpy you *really* are the perpetual comedian, aren't you ?" I
    >threw back my head and roared with laughter as °Mike° continued:
    >
    >> On Sun, 12 Oct 2003 19:50:22 +0100, in
    >> <bmc7p8$kqvde$-berlin.de>
    >> slumpy scrawled:
    >>
    >>> "So, Mr Slumpy you *really* are the perpetual comedian, aren't you
    >>> ?" I threw back my head and roared with laughter as °Mike° continued:

    >>> Hmmm...masked women.

    >> Get out of the gutter....

    >Hey, do you get to see masked women dancing with cats with little
    >glittery hats on up there on that damned pedestal ?? ;-)

    See them? I get to piss on them...

    >There's so much goes on in this gutter you wouldn't believe - I can't
    >drag myself away.

    "LOOK OUT BELOW!"

    °Mike°, Oct 12, 2003