    again. Help!

    Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

    Vance

    BigV, Aug 9, 2005

  2. BigV

    bren Guest

    bren, Aug 9, 2005

  3. RE: How do I roll the Wireless configuration from one laptop to a new

    Wireless Network Setup Wizard will enable you to save your settings to a usb
    memory drive and then install it on other computers in your network.

    =?Utf-8?B?amVycnlyb2Nr?=, Aug 10, 2005
  4. BigV

    BigV Guest

    Re: How do I roll the Wireless configuration from one laptop to a new

    Jerry,

    Thanks for the response. I tried using the network wizard on another PC,
    but it doesn't set up a wireless connection with all of encryption settings.

    Vance

    BigV, Aug 12, 2005
  5. BigV

    Guest

    Re: How do I roll the Wireless configuration from one laptop to anew one?

    BigV wrote:

    > Many of my company's mobile sales force will be getting new hardware soon.
    > Many of the mobile users have Wireless networks set up on their current
    > laptop. Is there any method of pulling the wireless setup information from
    > the old laptop so that the new laptop will have all of the wireless settings
    > already set up?
    >
    > I know that many of these people will not know their current wireless
    > passphrase, so I am reall concerned that my helpdesk will end up having to
    > reset a lot of routers and then walk them through the wireless network setup
    > again. Help!
    >
    > Thanks in advance for any suggestions.
    >
    > Vance

    Really need to know what kind of card and OS setup you have before any
    real assistance can be offered.

    , Aug 24, 2005