    FF. It could be my AV and other security programs have problems with it,
    but I just find it very slow and it gives me timeouts.

    , Apr 25, 2007

  2. Gordon Guest

    <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > I'nm finding that Yahoo beta mail takes too long to load, whether in IE or
    > FF. It could be my AV and other security programs have problems with it,
    > but I just find it very slow and it gives me timeouts.

    Click the little link that says "Switch back" under your Username when
    you've logged in...

    Gordon, Apr 25, 2007

  3. Guest

    "Gordon" <> wrote:

    > Click the little link that says "Switch back" under your Username when
    > you've logged in...

    I've tried, but the link disappears as soon as the beta mail loads. It's
    on for a split second and then I don't see it anymore. It could be one of
    my firewall blockers.

    , Apr 26, 2007
  4. <> wrote in message
    > "Gordon" <> wrote:
    >
    >> Click the little link that says "Switch back" under your Username
    >> when you've logged in...
    >>

    > I've tried, but the link disappears as soon as the beta mail loads.
    > It's on for a split second and then I don't see it anymore. It could
    > be one of my firewall blockers.

    On the right side of the screen, there's a pulldown menu that between
    "Mobile" and "Help" that says "Options."

    It's there.

    --
    Rhonda Lea Kirk

    Some are tempted to think of life in cyberspace as insignificant,
    as escape or meaningless diversion. It is not. Our experiences there
    are serious play. We belittle them at our risk. Sherry Turkle

    Rhonda Lea Kirk, Apr 26, 2007