    I've been told I can do this by copying the text to a text editor and
    changing the setting in Word Wrap but this has never worked for me in
    this situation.
    Moz Tunnel, Aug 5, 2009

  2. Moz Tunnel

    - Bobb - Guest

    "Moz Tunnel" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > I've noticed that whenever we send email, line breaks are
    > automatically inserted in each line. How can I remove them and
    > retrieve the format the message was composed in?
    >
    > I've been told I can do this by copying the text to a text editor and
    > changing the setting in Word Wrap but this has never worked for me in
    > this situation.

    What program do you use to send email ?
    Is your question regarding sending/receiving messages only in NEWSGROUPS ?
    or 'just plain old messages' to/from anyone ?

    Keep in mind - the SENDER or his email server may have inserted the line
    wrap - not you.
    Read message online - at your server - using web access - is it OK there ?

    If using Outlook Express you can go to TOOLS OPTIONS - SEND tab , then
    'messages' choose HTML or PLAIN text, amount of characters to line wrap,
    indent etc.
    Go to your ISP website for particulars on how THEY handle the email (
    www.comcast.net, www.rr.net , etc)
    - Bobb -, Aug 5, 2009