    We will not alow split-tunneling.

    BR

    Brian P.
    Brian P., Mar 16, 2005

  2. Brian P.

    Jens Haase Guest

    Cisco com search function is your friend

    http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products...nistration_guide_chapter09186a00801f1da1.html

    Jens

    Jens Haase, Mar 16, 2005

  3. Brian P.

    Brian P. Guest

    Yes I know about the dynamic filters.
    But they require an external RADIUS server.

    Isen't it possible to restrict VPN-client access directly at the VPN 3005 ?

    BR.
    Brian P.

    Brian P., Mar 16, 2005