How do I restore windows explorer tooland nav bars in Win XP Pr0 6

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by =?Utf-8?B?cG9veWll?=, Sep 1, 2006.

  1. When I open my Windows Explorer I have no tool bars or navigation bars at the
    top of my folders. How can I restore this feature?
    =?Utf-8?B?cG9veWll?=, Sep 1, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?cG9veWll?=

    Guest

    Re: How do I restore windows explorer tooland nav bars in Win XPPr0 6

    pooyie wrote:
    > When I open my Windows Explorer I have no tool bars or navigation bars at the
    > top of my folders. How can I restore this feature?

    Did you open 'View' and then 'Toolbars' to see
    what is checked?
    , Sep 1, 2006

  3. Re: How do I restore windows explorer tooland nav bars in Win XP P

    =?Utf-8?B?cG9veWll?=, Sep 1, 2006
  4. =?Utf-8?B?cG9veWll?=

    John Barnes Guest

    Re: How do I restore windows explorer tooland nav bars in Win XP P

    You can try right clicking as close below the bottom of the top as you can a
    see if you can get the options for toolbars, otherwise you could try
    changing something in folder options. If that fails, you might be able to
    use system restore.

    John Barnes, Sep 1, 2006
  5. =?Utf-8?B?cG9veWll?=

    pooyie wrote:

    > "" wrote:
    >
    >> pooyie wrote:
    >>> When I open my Windows Explorer I have no tool bars or navigation bars at the
    >>> top of my folders. How can I restore this feature?

    >> Did you open 'View' and then 'Toolbars' to see
    >> what is checked?

    >> I have no 'View' to open. These are the toolbars I am trying to restore. The top of the folder just identifies the folder name only. I do not get a double headed arrow to expand the window either. There is nothing there to open.

    Do you have a beige band/bar at the top of the
    Win Explorer window, right below the blue band?
    If so, try right clicking on the beige band
    and see if it gives you any options for tool bars.
    , Sep 1, 2006