  1. Dogg

    Dogg Guest

    Please advise.

    Dogg, May 11, 2005

  2. Dogg

    Guest

    On Wed, 11 May 2005 22:19:48 GMT, "Dogg" <>
    wrote:

    |>Please advise.

    Read the header of the poster, yours would be:

    --

    , May 11, 2005

  3. Dogg

    °Mike° Guest

    °Mike°, May 11, 2005
  4. Dogg

    Oldus Fartus Guest

    Re: How do i report offensive material that has beenposted in a newsgroup??

    Dogg wrote:
    > Please advise.

    You can't - that facility has been withdrawn.

    Have a nice day.

    --
    Cheers
    Oldus Fartus

    Oldus Fartus, May 11, 2005
  5. Dogg

    ellis_jay Guest

    Dogg wrote:
    > Please advise.

    Send reports to Newt Gingrich, Kindasleezy Rice, George Bush, Fox News,
    Brit Hume, Carl Cameron, Michael Powell, Fred Barnes, Tom Delay, Rush
    Limpnuts, or any other of the neo cons.

    --
    He released government from the restraint of law.
    ____Lord Acton on Niccolo Machiavelli (1469-1527), George W. Bush, and

    Ellis_Jay

    ellis_jay, May 11, 2005
  6. Dogg

    jeff Guest

    wrote:

    >Please advise.

    did someone call you a bad name?

    I guess you can call your parents...

    jeff, May 12, 2005
  7. Dogg

    Troy Piggins Guest

    Troy Piggins, May 12, 2005
  8. "Dogg" <> wrote in message
    > Please advise.

    You are crazy_dogg17 and you should a big dog and bad dog and a forget
    about. .

    Duane :)

    Hate K-CSC -- Duane ;-\), May 12, 2005
  9. Homer.Simpson, May 12, 2005