    For the moment, this MS patch is not critical for me, i can do fine without
    it, so my question is, how do i remove it?

    It doesnt appear anywhere in Add\Remove programs...

    =?Utf-8?B?bG9zdHdvcmQ=?=, Jun 19, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?bG9zdHdvcmQ=?=

    Jud Hendrix Guest

    On Mon, 19 Jun 2006 07:32:02 -0700, lostword
    <> wrote:

    Did you click the "update" box?

    jud

    Jud Hendrix, Jun 19, 2006

  3. Did you check the checkbox "Show updates"?

    Colin Barnhorst, Jun 19, 2006
  4. =?Utf-8?B?bG9zdHdvcmQ=?=

    Rick Guest

    Is the box at the top of the panel labeled "Show
    Updates" checked? You must check that to show
    the updates.

    Rick, Jun 19, 2006
  5. Got it, thanks all (i don't know how i could have missed that one) :)

    =?Utf-8?B?bG9zdHdvcmQ=?=, Jun 19, 2006
  6. =?Utf-8?B?bG9zdHdvcmQ=?=

    Peter Lawton Guest

    KB914784 isn't critical enough for MS to apply it to any 32bit systems
    (which vastly outnumber x64 systems) so I wouldn't lose any sleep about not
    having it installed.

    Peter Lawton

    Peter Lawton, Jun 19, 2006