    able to extract the SWF movie so I can play it through a VB app that I am
    creating. Is it possible to separate the player from the movie? How?

    Thanks

    Jack B. Pollack, Sep 1, 2003

  2. Jack B. Pollack

    Mr. Smiley Guest

    Jack B. Pollack wrote:
    > I have a ShockWave file imbedded into the exe player. I would like to
    > be able to extract the SWF movie so I can play it through a VB app
    > that I am creating. Is it possible to separate the player from the
    > movie? How?
    >
    > Thanks

    Don't know, but if you download any shockwave object, chat object, or any
    other module from the internet and you don't know where its going, this is
    where:
    C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files
    IE/Tools/Internet Options/General/Temporary Internet files/Settings/View
    Objects/

    --
    the abominable toner

    http://www.hal-pc.org/~toner27/

    Mr. Smiley, Sep 1, 2003

  3. Jack B. Pollack

    °Mike° Guest

    You may be able to extract it with Resource Hacker, though I've
    never tried extracting an .swf.
    http://www.users.on.net/johnson/resourcehacker/

    On Mon, 1 Sep 2003 11:36:26 -0400, in
    <>