How do I remove duplicate appointments from my calendar.

Discussion in 'Microsoft Certification' started by =?Utf-8?B?cm9sYW5k?=, Apr 29, 2006.

  1. --
    roland

    =?Utf-8?B?cm9sYW5k?=, Apr 29, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?cm9sYW5k?=

    Cerebrus Guest

    You mean the calendar on your wall ? Just tear the whole page off...

    Cerebrus, Apr 30, 2006

  3. Mr. Cerebus, I'm 75 yrs. of age, just learning the in/outs of microsoft,
    perhaps a little muddled in not explaining my problem, so let me re
    phrase.... Word XP Home Edition is my operating sustem; The calendar I refer
    to is part of Works Suite 2003. Recently, I imported my calendar appointments
    from another computer and in doing so, I did something incorrect. My calendar
    appointments are now showing multiple entrys on the calendar of the
    destination computer. My question is: Is there a way to delete all the
    calendar appointments at one time. I'm aware that I can remove the calendar
    appointments one at a time.... Thanks for trying to assist.
    --
    roland horne

    =?Utf-8?B?cm9sYW5k?=, Apr 30, 2006
  4. =?Utf-8?B?cm9sYW5k?=

    Cerebrus Guest

    Thank you Roland, that now puts your problem in perspective. I have a
    few points to make :

    1. This is the "microsoft.public.certification" newsgroup for the
    interaction of people looking forward to Microsoft certifications. As
    such, it is not the right newsgroup for your question.

    I was able to find a newsgroup dedicated to Microsoft works and I would
    suggest that you ask your question in the "microsoft.public.works.win"
    group. You would probably get a more informed answer there.

    2. I have never used MS Works, but my general knowledge of MS Products
    would suggest that you could probably change to Month View, select
    multiple appointments to delete by keeping the Ctrl key depressed, and
    then hit delete. Maybe that could work.

    I hope you get a speedy resolution,

    Regards,

    Cerebrus.