    A freind was messing around with my pc and somehow created a domain .
    I am using XP PRo. I only get up to login page , message displayed is The system cannot log you on because the domain xxxxxxxx is not available
    Not sure how to access through dos at start up ?

    ltjcdim, Aug 11, 2007

  2. ltjcdim

    keithalmli

    Joined:
    Aug 11, 2007
    Messages:
    7
    Location:
    L'Anse, MI
    well you need a AD server to create a domain in the first place.. login as the local machine

    keithalmli, Aug 12, 2007

  3. ltjcdim

    OrCiscoNovice

    Joined:
    Aug 14, 2007
    Messages:
    16
    There should be three windows on the log in screen. Window one is the username. Window two is the password. Windows three is the log on to. Set window three to (this machine). If you do not see the third window click on the Option button.

    OrCiscoNovice, Aug 24, 2007
  4. ltjcdim

    sean.archer

    Joined: