    previous typed words.
    Is there a way to remove items from this list or reset it altogether?

    Cheers Steve
    rednose, Jun 13, 2004

  2. rednose

    Toolman Tim Guest

    rednose wrote:
    >> When I search for something on the web, I get a drop down list of
    >> previous typed words.
    >> Is there a way to remove items from this list or reset it altogether?
    >>
    >> Cheers Steve

    use the down-arrow to get to the word you want to delete, then press the
    delete key.

    THEY went." ~Will Rogers~
    Toolman Tim, Jun 13, 2004

  3. rednose

    rednose Guest

    On Sun, 13 Jun 2004 15:33:41 -0700, "Toolman Tim"
    <> wrote:

    >rednose wrote:
    >>> When I search for something on the web, I get a drop down list of
    >>> previous typed words.
    >>> Is there a way to remove items from this list or reset it altogether?
    >>>
    >>> Cheers Steve

    >use the down-arrow to get to the word you want to delete, then press the
    >delete key.

    Thanks
    rednose, Jun 13, 2004
  4. rednose

    Toolman Tim Guest

    rednose wrote:
    >> On Sun, 13 Jun 2004 15:33:41 -0700, "Toolman Tim"
    >> <> wrote:

    >>> use the down-arrow to get to the word you want to delete, then
    >>> press the delete key.

    >> Thanks

    You bet!

    THEY went." ~Will Rogers~
    Toolman Tim, Jun 13, 2004
  5. rednose

    °Mike° Guest

    Tools / Internet Options / General tab.
    'Clear History'.

    On Sun, 13 Jun 2004 23:30:22 +0100, in
    <>
    rednose scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, Jun 13, 2004
  6. rednose wrote:

    > When I search for something on the web, I get a drop down list of
    > previous typed words.
    > Is there a way to remove items from this list or reset it altogether?

    That would depend on what browser you're using. Were you thinking that
    there's only one?

    --
    Blinky Linux Registered User 297263
    AOL Diary http://snipurl.com/aoldiary